Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

dq7.gif

There will be blood

Wish they came out with a green pair...
Red pair looking better than the common NC colorway...
Still will try for them ALL lol

Yeah some people haven't got their Supreme Pucci box logos yet.

I still haven't received shipping for my Pucci belt. But I did get the L/S Rayon last week. Customer service said the order is still valid so just waiting...

I only got shipping for my standalone mug order in my wife’s name. No ship for towel, mug and jersey.

$240 for the duvet set Im out. No nerf gun? Meh.

mill need to see what the tees look like. If the kaws bogo drops going for that.

Do heather grey tees still fit slightly bigger than other colors? Its been my experience that grey tees always fit a little bigger…

Natural string camp cap and blue KAWS tee for me this week. Maybe one or two other tees when I see 'em.

Went to the sf store yesterday and copped those water shorts and the beach towel in white/blue.. They still had pink in stock. They also had some black kaws decks. Some other random items were restocked as well.. Saw the goretex bucket and the northface crew neck as well

Watercolor crewneck came today. Made in Portugal. Fits much smaller than the other recent crewnecks.

I'm so glad my girl got me the XL before it sold out, but oddly enough my shipping email for the large I ordered actually said "XL," which made me think that perhaps their customer svc saw my email to them asking them to change the size for me. Large is what showed up, though.

Oh well. I'll probably send the large back for store credit since it's still sitting on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom