Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
2FE00EA0-E29D-4C80-81CC-1CBB41E160A7.jpeg

this is what it shoulda looked like!

Damn, that's crazy!! So no camp caps.... Happy I was able to grab that black gonz crewneck. Really need black camp caps though.

Black Gonz crew neck out for delivery

Also decided to pick up the black and navy Terry S Logo hats in some last minute orders on Saturday. didnt realize they had the leather strap until last minute. Im not the biggest fan of the material but can you really ever go wrong with a S Logo 6 panel? Shame on Supreme though for making me pay shipping twice on 2 items that were in stock for like 2 weeks lmao. No shipping on either of them though.
1627397173747.png
1627397202956.png

wanted purple gonz but didn't want to pay $168 for it

Black Gonz crew neck out for delivery

Also decided to pick up the black and navy Terry S Logo hats in some last minute orders on Saturday. didnt realize they had the leather strap until last minute. Im not the biggest fan of the material but can you really ever go wrong with a S Logo 6 panel? Shame on Supreme though for making me pay shipping twice on 2 items that were in stock for like 2 weeks lmao. No shipping on either of them though.
1627397173747.png
1627397202956.png
better than the clasp straps they used to use on S logos...they hurt after wearing for a little while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom