Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely bought more than expected

Cart 1:
1613666686917.png

Cart 2:
1613666712525.png

first thing I saw from the preview lol but I can’t do that all over print.

if they do a regular tee with that pic it’ll be had at all costs. The ready to die one I have from years back fits me like **** so a tee in the new sizing would be nice.

I'm not sure I can do the all over print either, but gonna give it a shot lol.

anyone have this happen... i got no order confirms yet, no cc trans showing, but got an order confirm page on Duffel bag... never got one for a prodigy tee however when i try to process again its saying i already purchased the item...
Never had these issues w. supreme.

already purchased message is usually a good sign.

How much did you end up dropping
Caught a medium on Ebay for 585 shipped but taxes brought it up to like 615. I don't think think this jacket goes for under 1k down the line (using past faux furs to gauge price) so I'm solid.

Last edited:
Couldn’t cook anything I wanted with my in laws shoddy internet…Texas boys be back next week when we get some power and running water :smh:

Couldn’t cook anything I wanted with my in laws shoddy internet…Texas boys be back next week when we get some power and running water :smh:
Stay strong my g. I'm not a praying man but I truly wish you and your people the best.

I got real homies in Texas and once I kinda caught up on what was going on I felt truly sorry for you guys. I hope this passes quickly.

Anyone still getting high traffic error after 50 mins after drop? Probably banned from preme.

That’s all I get on my laptop. Made purchase of same items on my phone, on the same wifi right after constantly getting high traffic errors on the laptop, went straight through.

Lmao what a ****ed site.
Only got the dice, carted the black kaws large but no button to checkout. Then when I could it said order failed. And then I decided to cop the black hnic large and it said order cannot be processed while a large is in stock. Had to keep resubmitting and got it through. Af1 failed. This szn worse than last.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn’t read everything but seems like the usual things happened.
Got everything I wanted but had to go for 3rd choice on Raph tee.
What a mess.
saw the “wheat” New Era was in stock like 45mins after the drop and I got that too.

Attachments

• C7ED62FC-8DD7-43CA-85C0-023EDE3AC794.jpeg
    C7ED62FC-8DD7-43CA-85C0-023EDE3AC794.jpeg
    157.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 40FC2721-CEBE-42F7-A98E-865A10C07904.jpeg
    40FC2721-CEBE-42F7-A98E-865A10C07904.jpeg
    120.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 57F512E6-C390-44D9-9E87-11AA4A1381E2.png
    57F512E6-C390-44D9-9E87-11AA4A1381E2.png
    729.3 KB · Views: 62
site was laggy during the first 5 minutes for me, was able to cart kaws hoodies on my laptop meanwhile my mac was showing sold out and never saw sizes. Kept getting high traffic errors on kaws hoodie but kept trying and eventually checked out at 11:20 so it was definitely a random lucky restock. I really wanted the grey hoodie more but the white chalk makes more sense than black chalk

kawsbogo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom