Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have lol, I saw 3 people behind me getting grey hoodie. In fact, if that "danny supa" was really danny supa, I think he grabbed a grey kaws bogo too. If you saw me, I was the dude in the shadow 1's

Dont even remember I was having like a mini argument with the asian dude about my list.. but homie thats always at the register was cool so I kept adding stuff when I got up there.. I just remember an asian dude before me in a parka and a fitted was that you?

i wish SF let us get both. I think they only did that once

on another note, just realized they don’t come in the slide box no more

A2BB83A6-77BE-46DC-AD2B-947D22DDD0B3.jpeg

I kind of prefer this box. The slide box are better quality, but it's a bit annoying opening it.

Size L hoodies fit bigger than previous seasons, my Kaws hoodie fit huge, had to grab a medium
I put the medium kaws up against large motion logo and they were the same size kaws maybe .25" shorter

wow really.? I dont plan on getting any hoodie this season(except kaws) so I guess I gotta switch my sights to M if this is the case

Size L hoodies fit bigger than previous seasons, my Kaws hoodie fit huge, had to grab a medium
I put the medium kaws up against large motion logo and they were the same size kaws maybe .25" shorter
Same for tees idk about button downs though

Got shipping on the last order I made of just the Purple Boxers. No shipping yet on second order but got confirmation email. No confirmation email or shipping yet on my first order. Pending charges for all and no cancelation emails. 🙃🙃

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom