Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup bat price aint crazy at all.. yall look at it crazy cause its not going to be used for hitting baseball. just gonna display it

i remember in HS buying -3 DeMarini bats that cost $350+

maaan i miss them days

$248 for the bat?! How am I going to rob someone’s dunks with the bat, if i have to rob someone for the bat first?!
2B0D9002-ADD1-4A2D-8463-24451E4395AE.jpeg

yea them $3-400 bats were with latest tech and all that. easton z core cxn firm stiff all that ish.

wood bats could be had for 50-100

**edit**50-100 back then. damn just checked and pro wood bats going for 150-200 :wow:

still in for 1

I tried to get on that site yesterday and it was cooked from before 11am up to like 2-3pm and I just stopped checking. No clue how yall got through. More of the same BS. I couldnt get through on the TR I's either.

At least I know now not to check their site tomorrow. This release was utterly pointless like I said it would be last year.

The rest of my week 1 orders should be coming in today. Hope I get some dope stickers. If I get an extra HNIC Bogo, I’ll be down to trade for a raph sticker.

so i was setting up for tomorrow and noticed my CC was wrong..... its been wrong since the uptown restock LAST SEPT no wonder i've been taking Ls

lettuce pray for dunks tomorrow...
im a lil optimistic since word is EU stores are letting 2 pairs go... so hopefully there is a big stock as they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom