Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 orders and no prodigy box logo wow. I got 3 water pistols and 2 Ralph stickers, anyone wanna trade 1 for a prodigy box logo lmk.
0B7CEA3B-E15B-4A78-AC3F-1085E4ACB396.jpeg

I haven’t scooped an sb dunk in a minute but I swear this doesn’t seem like sb tooling unless something changed...the outsole ball doesn’t have the star pattern and flat laces instead of round.
1815FEC9-E8CF-414B-8FC3-E515CD4403BC.jpeg

37 pairs this guy says he has, and this man copped online. Probably backdoor, and resellers.
:smh:.

Supposed f&f on 1 side, registers on the other.

I don't know how long this gonna go on.

Last edited by a moderator:
1614920634552.jpeg

Quick story time for NT cuz I JUST now finally got this shirt

-lil side piece who bought it gets into car accident after she copped

-re evaluates life and realizes she was just a side jawn and we weren’t going anywhere

-Starts dating some dude cuz he wanted to cuff and I did not

-I get blocked and get texts from him acting like a simp, at this point I’m like Ima never see my baby Mariah (shirt) I give up

*2 weeks go by*

- I get unblocked and get a snap of her wearing nothing but the shirt and respond ???

- She says do you still want this shirt... he cheated on me 😭

-She comes over tonight I get the top, the shirt, and some Girl Scout cookies but not before making her apologize and feel guilty for blocking me lol smh

*KG VOICE*
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLEEEEE

oh and disclaimer this is not futura Shordy 😂

Last edited:
1614920634552.jpeg

-re evaluates life and realizes she was just a side jawn and we weren’t going anywhere

-I get blocked and get texts from him acting like a simp, at this point I’m like Ima never see my baby Mariah (shirt) I give up

*2 weeks go by*

- I get unblocked and get a snap of her wearing nothing but the shirt and respond ???

-She comes over tonight I get the top, the shirt, and some Girl Scout cookies but not before making her apologize and feel guilty for blocking me lol smh

*KG VOICE*
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLEEEEE
giphy.gif

1614920634552.jpeg

*2 weeks go by*

*KG VOICE*
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLEEEEE

99A1C8D9-716C-4AC1-BE56-63F5E9EACAE8.gif

those are definitely cash outs, ppl were selling em as soon as they left the store, dude sold a pair didnt even have it in his possession for 2 minutes :lol:

I aint mad at it get ur money playa, dudes were buying for 900-1g each so y not

some might be backdoored, u kno preme always doin funny ish

1614920634552.jpeg

*2 weeks go by*

*KG VOICE*
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLEEEEE

df61b8dd08e2d8c07d70a74302d2e6a1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom