Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
HBW, quite a NT character.

I've still been in the market for a crogo hoodie. I've been seeing some for cheap off eBay. Is it possible that fakes have finally popped up for these? Noticed some of the purple ones look off too.

Fakes are out there. My homie got burnt for a black Crogo hoodie off Grailed like a month ago. He had to compare it with mine and took pics for his PayPal claim.

4C8A56CE-3E54-4891-B3F2-9FECA104B64A.jpeg

still waiting on a confirmation email for my dunks...they cancel my dunks i am skipping 2 maybe 3 weeks to show them how angry i am
but for some reason supreme never sends my shipping notifications and stuff just shows up on my doorstep at some point during the week

When i didnt receive any confirmation email, but got the page, you can always email them. They send it almost immediately after

Fakes are out there. My homie got burnt for a black Crogo hoodie off Grailed like a month ago. He had to compare it with mine and took pics for his PayPal claim.

Damn. No wonder they've been popping up recently for under retail. Knew that didn't seem right at all. I'll just go pay resell for a Kaws one.

just got my package that was supposed to have my kaws hoodie and camp cap. someone from UPS stole my ****. opened this up and nothing was in it. tamper evident tape clearly cut through and retaped. has anyone had this happen before?
Wow, file that **** with UPS immediately

just got my package that was supposed to have my kaws hoodie and camp cap. someone from UPS stole my ****. opened this up and nothing was in it. tamper evident tape clearly cut through and retaped. has anyone had this happen before?

Been seeing that happen a lot lately...Damn man

they took away that extra button to add to cart?

i added a blue pair finally only to get cart jacked.

Damn smh. Hope someway you get the kaws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom