Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I’m just be chunky cuz I’m 5’11, 185 El Bee’s & I wear L & it fits perfect >D
00CB4C9A-7107-48E9-B291-6C78F4CE8157.gif

What? How tf?! 5'11 185? Bro I'm 5'11 and 165 and push a medium easily! Looks big on me too. FOH!! Dudes is easily pushing more lbs with a LARGE.

i got some thing i can move to pay for them to take the sting out. probably gonna wait it out and see how it goes

u can do that 2, these will go down a lil

but if there is no other release then buy that dip because these will rocket

same man. i’m just standing on the edge of the cliff waiting for someone to tell me to jump or talk me
down :lol:

me too man! Im afraid that if I buy now, there is going to be a snkrs release and prices will dip. And if I don’t buy now, price will sure to go up due to the stimulus check coming in two weeks or so

Just a quick question, I luckily managed to order the dunks from supreme, paid via PayPal & got an order conformation. The PayPal charge was pending but has now disappeared all together. Am I still good or has my order been cancelled?

order still good

u might be even lucky and get a free pair of dunks lol

extremely, and i mean extremely rare for that to happen but dudes in here has gotten free items ovr the yrs

5’11, 170-175 and wear XL in hoodies/crewnecks. But I wash and dry the crap out of my stuff.
My zip up mask hoodie shrunk after a wash and high heat dry. Fits like a medium-large. Hopefully it will stretch a little.

Came in here for some group therapy.

I already convinced myself that I don’t need a washed corduroy shirt but I do really want it.

What do I do, but it right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom