Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been waiting for this to arrive for ages :smokin
BF641320-81DE-49EF-B360-2ED8D39B3E98.jpeg

Were the crewneck's arms mad wide? I sized down on the aerial crew last season and it fit like the XL cutout crew from the year before.

That amongst other things. The midsection was very roomy as well. I guess they are going for an oversized look.

I never messed with a Supreme sweater before, but first and last for me.

Boxy and slightly oversized, but you can’t look at the official promo videos Supreme releases of skaters in loose fitting clothing, with wide openings, that is short at the leg which is ideal for those same skaters, and then be surprised it doesn’t fit like J Crew.

For US westcoasters FedEx definitely is better. Plus they deliver in the early morning. UPS takes their sweet *** time on delivery day.

I haven’t bought a supreme hoody in a decade or so. What’s sizing like on these Kaws joints? I’m 6’1 215, broad shoulders. Should I go XL or L? For reference I’m an XL in John Elliot, 4 in Thom Browne, and go between L and XL in ALD

I haven’t bought a supreme hoody in a decade or so. What’s sizing like on these Kaws joints? I’m 6’1 215, broad shoulders. Should I go XL or L? For reference I’m an XL in John Elliot, 4 in Thom Browne, and go between L and XL in ALD

i’d say L if you want a loose fit, XL if you want an oversized fit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom