Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you even read? We already agreed on a price. He didn't have to, but he did at the time. But he decides to renege on the price, not once but TWICE. Yeah, he doesn't owe me anything and I don't owe him anything. Petty? I guess you're cool if people back down from what they promise, yeah then I'm petty. Old ****? He literally asked me to get him the air max two week before I asked him about the supreme dunk sale and was even asking about it when we agreed on the price that day. I could of sold him the clots for aftermarket price and paid him sx payout, but I already promise to sell it at retail as I have for the last few clot collabs. I don't know you, but if one of your friends agreed to sell at a certain price and changes his mind and decides to sell higher, you'll be okay with that right?
It wouldn’t get that point bc I would be telling my friend “yo, you believe those dunks went up?”

But that’s why I don’t mingle business and personal…I care about my friends and want them to come up in every way possible.

The last of my week 1 orders came in.
D51B5F9C-CD7E-4383-B8C8-038C0906070E.jpeg

What kind of friend in their mans pockets talkin bout he comin up on 600 bucks…sound like a toxic friendship.
His friend agreed to a price and then backed out. He was gonna sell regardless is what it sounds like. This same type of dude probably ends up cancelling sales on sx and goat because prices go up. **** if you can’t stand by your word.

I would cut that fake friendship immediately since it’s clear he can’t stand by his word. Plus it’s a one way street in terms of looking out.

Sounds more like just someone you knew than a friend.
me personally, if my friend hit on a pair with no connections and was planning on selling it I would want him to get his money than try to buy it off him for a discount

It’s always retail to the penny for the homies, no matter what shoe it is. But I’m talking people I’ve known for 10+ years. If anyone outside my close circle asks me I’ll just tell em no because I’m usually going for it myself anyways lol.

I know they’re gonna wear it too and appreciate the retail W more than I ever could anymore. So it always makes me happy to come through for them. Helping out a good friend is payment enough for me.

Last edited:
His friend agreed to a price and then backed out. He was gonna sell regardless is what it sounds like. This same type of dude probably ends up cancelling sales on sx and goat because prices go up. **** if you can’t stand by your word.

I would cut that fake friendship immediately since it’s clear he can’t stand by his word. Plus it’s a one way street in terms of looking out.

Funny you should bring that up cause he did exactly that on the tnf mountain baltoro and sold to his neighbor. Should have seen that as a red flag.

Sounds more like just someone you knew than a friend.
me personally, if my friend hit on a pair with no connections and was planning on selling it I would want him to get his money than try to buy it off him for a discount

We've known each other for like 15+ years. But hardly spoke until the past few years when he got into streetwear and sneakers when he would basically ask how to cop shoes and supreme etc. He would casually ask for help on some shoes sometimes which I don't mind if I have no interest in and if my other close friends didn't want. He hit for ts 4s once and sold at agreed price before and I didn't back out of that deal when price took a dip. I should of known how toxic our friendship is when he keeps bringing up that he gave me a great price for the ts 4's especially when there was a clot drop around the corner.

And I totally get it, people want to make money and that's fine. The only problem I have is just that there was an agreed price and he backed out of it.

We're talking about like 40 dollars. And he seem fine with that at first. And even if he said no, I would of just paid him the payout, which he was looking to do. And let's just say he would of sold at the payout price, he would of backed out if the price went up that substantially regardless if it's a slight discount or not.

It's a shame that these sellers cancel the sale, but it hurts more when a friend does it to you. My "friend" hit a pair of the greens and was going to off it on sx once it comes in, so I was like sell it to me at the payout with a slight friend hookup which was about 715 and he agreed. I said I'll pay it asap, and he's like don't worry, pay me when it comes. The day comes and he's like can you pay a bit more since the price went up? I was like really? Keep in mind I already sold him the clot 14's for retail and a few clot af1 and was going to do the same for the clot am 1 my friend sent from hk for retail. So I was like if you're going to play this game, then I should sell you the clots at sx price too and this was when the air max had a higher resell then where its at now, and then he was like alright I'll keep it at the original agreed upon price. I message him yesterday night to pick it up today and he's like I don't want the clots anymore and I can't sell at the agreed upon price anymore since it's gotten up in price. Basically told him to fk off and good luck keeping friends if that's how you do deals base on market price after agreeing on a price especially with friends.
Friend?! Friends should be retail only when it comes to new releases.

😴

collab is loud and tacky

if I was 14 and it was ‘01... maybe

or if I was a young Papoose... maybe

but idk how this **** is wearable lol

Last edited:
correct me if im wrong but i thought if more people buy items that lowers the price...

No, it’s the opposite. More supply would lower the price. More demand increases it.

^ This. The basic human mind sees others selling for either the current price or higher & people equate the stimmy with people having the funds. This increases FOMO & in turn makes people get greedy. That just makes it worse until it burst, just like the stock market....

^ This. The basic human mind sees others selling for either the current price or higher & people equate the stimmy with people having the funds. This increases FOMO & in turn makes people get greedy. That just makes it worse until it burst, just like the stock market....

well all the items i've had up simply dropped in price since sunday so either everyone is selling or no one is buying.

go figure..
1616007335760.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom