Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
That fitted is ridiculous

I'm going to say I'm gonna pass this week, but knowing me and knowing how I lack self-control: I'll probably **** around and try to get the Camera or Soccer Jersey in Black :smh:

Why am I like this? :lol:

It always says im registered, but im not getting through to the confirmation page.
I never get chosen either

I'm going to say I'm gonna pass this week, but knowing me and knowing how I lack self-control: I'll probably **** around and try to get the Camera or Soccer Jersey in Black :smh:

I mean the soccer jersey is hard bro

I could see it being a slight sleeper then picking up traction later on

fam earlier made a valid point the blue and white will go hard in the summer

still torn

I might mess around and get all 3 colors of the Jersey if i can. Red is dope I was gonna go for black but now y'all hyping up white.

Ill try for black and red. Although I fit an XL soccer jersey run small. Can't let the man boobs flourish too much.

Still copping a fitted :tongue: and pass on everything else. Surprised the embroidered S hoodie still available. Might just get the black/multi too.

Need the habibi jersey but stuck between red or black, what y’all think
Untitled-1.png

not a fan of red/orange combos, i vote black

I might mess around and get all 3 colors of the Jersey if i can. Red is dope I was gonna go for black but now y'all hyping up white.

Ill try for black and red. Although I fit an XL soccer jersey run small. Can't let the man boobs flourish too much.

Still copping a fitted :tongue: and pass on everything else. Surprised the embroidered S hoodie still available. Might just get the black/multi too.

Not my thing, but just fyi since guys mentioned the jersey. Think I quoted everyone. Read through Twit thread.

yeah i still want it.

Camera is set to be the hype piece so hopefully I can get in and out in one swoop and get the fitted and jersey. Adding white boxers for the free ship then paying the ship on 2nd jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom