Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
1610410979024.jpeg

Yoooo I jokingly said are we getting each other gifts this year to a side side piece and mentioned the tee... a few weeks later and she actually got it... bruh

now I gotta go scoop some **** from TJ maxx but damn I’m ****ing happy

1610410979024.jpeg

Yoooo I jokingly said are we getting each other gifts this year to a side side piece and mentioned the tee... a few weeks later and she actually got it... bruh

now I gotta go scoop some **** from TJ maxx but damn I’m ****ing happy
If she was my friend I would tell her she’s an idiot 🤣

Those boots are 🤡

I like nike boots. The thing that has always thrown me off about them was the price. Can get some timbs for the same price and always prefered timbs

I like nike boots. The thing that has always thrown me off about them was the price. Can get some timbs for the same price and always prefered timbs
I could never do Timbs. Structurally, the Nike Boots are better IMO. A true winter boot compared to Timbs. I'm in MI and wearing Timbs does nothing against our cold.

Supreme x 3

never understood why Nike boots got so popular in dc. Saw a dude in foams the other day tho and that brought me back.

anyone in here from dc and remember when they sold supreme at the dc commonwealth for a hot second?

also wish the CDg wasn’t printed on the vans...definitely just scrubbed some of it off cleaning the midsole. Whoops.

26C7CF37-8C92-459C-AFE9-26D50C9A0854.jpeg

Was just about to say, is the season starting on Thursday with no lookbook?? Lol had a pair of army fatigue Goadome’s years back and I can’t find them. Once I randomly thought about them, preme is dropping a pair. In?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom