Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Running errands and finding shoe containers yesterday . Un DS’ the jubilees

FD15A10C-5622-4965-B112-18B44959B9C0.jpeg

E2072238-E65D-46A7-B616-98C39932CC77.jpeg

ok. Found a rep on Reddit. Look at the hang loop. Rep is solid black. Grailed one is made from same print as jacket. And the Grailed one looks wider

01264D8E-CC58-46CB-ACCB-BFA63ECDA547.png
FA4F7970-DFE0-4AA6-AA1E-78074A8A9C75.png
Seller accepted my offer, so we’ll see.... This Reddit post has me a little worried, but I don’t believe the poster’s conclusion is absolutely true. I watched some pickup videos from 2016 on YouTube, and some of them do have the character on the collar. I think it may be a s/m vs l/xl difference, but I’m not sure.

and the collar loop seems more accurate on this rep:

Last edited:

“btw I've been told there will be one new in USA and the Milan store this year, but it's yet to be confirmed with the covid etc”

:emoji_thinking:

A supreme store in Venice beach would make a lot of sense since skating originated there but anywhere else in the us I don’t know.

Timbs keep your feet warm?!

Of course they do. Timberland is an outdoors-wear brand. Of course they're going to make boots that are warm/geared for the winter.

And also note there's lots and lots of styles of Timbs, so not sure which ones specifically you're referring to.

Did you buy bootlegs? :lol:

Of course they do. Timberland is an outdoors-wear brand. Of course they're going to make boots that are warm/geared for the winter.

And also note there's lots and lots of styles of Timbs, so not sure which ones specifically you're referring to.

Did you buy bootlegs? :lol:
I'm talking standard 6" Timbs...we don't really entertain the others around this way. The 6" is a construction boot...does nothing in the cold for me.

I'm talking standard 6" Timbs...we don't really entertain the others around this way. The 6" is a construction boot...does nothing in the cold for me.

Yeah I don't know what to say. Never had a problem with 6" Timbs and warmth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom