Official Supreme Thread SS21: Week 18 Summer Tees

Air Money

formerly sneekaz
Joined Mar 30, 2006
I was just browsing on here and saw this glitch.
94E946C7-743D-4C46-A898-1444D6854C66.jpeg
Stockx is hacked or something. If you try selling some things at the current high bid it will say you placed an ask instead of completing a sale. Hackers are putting false bids.

Also this trick used to work on Ebay, iirc its fixed or people still exploit it some way. The sellers want to pay little or no fees.

Joined Feb 4, 2015
Stockx is hacked or something. If you try selling some things at the current high bid it will say you placed an ask instead of completing a sale. Hackers are putting false bids.

Also this trick used to work on Ebay, iirc its fixed or people still exploit it some way. The sellers want to pay little or no fees.
Someone tried to explain to me it has something to do with the exchange currency... I don’t but it because it won’t let you sell to a bid lower than the ask.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now