Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 11 30th Anniversary

For a ****ing watch, while like 11% of the US population is food insecure.... I'm no communist, but I'm afraid we're getting to a point where within my lifetime we're gonna see a revolution of the underclass in the US like France had in the 1700s and Russia had in the early 20th century :smh:

This is why I sold all my bogos and only keep the discreet stuff 💯

Pocket tee for Friday…from 2013. Christ it’s been that long.
E73879A6-B183-4841-8C82-7D37B4E3F7A0.jpeg

Hope this was just for the gram because these should be hand washed.

Never for the gram, nothing Supreme focused there. I only post the stupid Supreme shid for y’all, my NT-Supreme brethren and with no flex intentions.

Im not really trippin’, they both get put in the dishwasher at work daily if I’m able to make the cutoff time. Fug it.

On the other hand, the popping and fireworks from the metal ring because I forgot the plate was not microwave safe was concerning. No more doing that.

After many years of searching, I have acquired one of my grails. I had this shirt when it first dropped in December of 2006. I'm so happy to finally have this one back in the collection. Let me know if y'all have any leads on a white or black shirt in a size Large or XL.

Fireee. How much you pay for resale?

Got so many shirts I wanna get back into my
Collection from the mid to late 2000s that are now like 300 or more

Got so many shirts I wanna get back into my
Collection from the mid to late 2000s that are now like 300 or more

I’m hopeful they do what they’ve done a couple of times where they take a classic T design and turn it into a hoodie. Been hoping for them to bring back the Mickey ‘hands’ series that way.

Back
Top Bottom