Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red secured

Excited OBJ Dancing GIF.gif

Could NOT justify the cost of shipping to Canada. I don't even drink coffee. Now I don't have to feel bad for taking an L cause I didn't even try.

If there wasn't 9 million things dropping this upcoming week I would have tried for the black thermos

Added the Raw Silk cap to my cart in black and forgot to remove it before checking out.

L.

I was going for the black bucket instead.

could mean u actually copped (if funds withdrawn from ur acct) or u were not swift enough ..I hit a few times when I thought I took the L
lol, no charge, i guess i took the L. i've never seen it before, but as long as i'm not banned or anything, it's cool
Anyone cook with chrome autofill ?
i always use chrome autofill, and it's worked everytime except today lol. got a card decline.

lol, no charge, i guess i took the L. i've never seen it before, but as long as i'm not banned or anything, it's cool

i always use chrome autofill, and it's worked everytime except today lol. got a card decline.
if u did nothing wrong u don't have to worry about being banned

if u did nothing wrong u don't have to worry about being banned

You need to do something stupid to get banned.

I got banned for buying two of the same Arabic hoodies, same color, same size. Took about a week to get unbanned.

Wife and I both tried, we both hit, go figure...

You need to do something stupid to get banned.

I got banned for buying two of the same Arabic hoodies, same color, same size. Took about a week to get unbanned.

Wife and I both tried, we both hit, go figure...
How would you know if you’re banned?

How would you know if you’re banned?

After a week the hoodies and other things we bought that week didn't ship.

I called support and they said I was banned for buying the same product.

BTW: Different colors / sizes count as the same item...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom