• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
great season but bummed that the Alien Workshop collab didn't happen, and also disappointed on the Nike releases

Overrated expensive *** brand

giphy.gif

93 order emails from 2017 lol...

Not even counting my wife's orders. I really need to start throwing away the white bags...

Least my wallet will have a break for 2 months or so...

got in on the season late. missed out on a lot but made a lot also. let's see how long i can keep up with next season.

93 order emails from 2017 lol...

Not even counting my wife's orders. I really need to start throwing away the white bags...

Least my wallet will have a break for 2 months or so...

only 17 total orders for me this year

Best orders(all manual):

4/13 CDG tee white
4/27 Gold Suptempo(traded for off white blazers)
5/11 Obama pants
5/25 MJ Deck and hoodie
8/24 Nas tee(given to nephew)
11/2 Akira Arm Hoodie
12/14 Vert stripe crew
12/28 zip hoodie

I just want to let y'all know I welcome the new thread... and I actually think there should be a new thread every season.

This is coming from a guy who owns these ....

Peep the setup in my studion apt. The wood us african wenge... $20 per board foot lol....

Screenshot_20171228-105542.png

SO Basically you one season new jacks (not necessarily a bad thing, the only reason I was into Supreme a long time ago is a matter of happenstance, and is because I'm old and washed) need to listen and saying nothing but I'm saying something at the same time... that is that I'm a producer of confusion rather than harmony...

But i might run a auction for 1 million for easter on those decks i dont know yet (salvator mundi Changed things?) MIDDLE EASTERN people probably gonna' come out their pockets for those 5 pieces of wood. And I welcome the bid.

Then again this whole post is a commentary on the state of punk rock

beautiful setup, i would totally rock that

i want the FA whitney deck to go with MJ, i regret not pulling trigger on the black mj deck while prices werent cray, might still pick one up tho

wifey already planning her fit for the pekochan tee for new years, i gotta plan my outfit to rock with her

Best orders(all manual):

4/13 CDG tee white

Got really blessed this year (All Fillr or my own autofill)...
Mini Bike, Guitar, CDG Hoodie, Box Logo Hoodie, TNF Parka (Wife), Nas, etc...

LV was a mess, getting a call Friday night saying I needed to be in Houston the next day then going with my buddy (also got an appointment) and our wives was fun. Too bad it took months of being annoying to get the appointment. Shady backdoor LV employees is a different story...

Did buy CDG Tee resale, wife got charged but never shipped...

Ls that stung:
Arabic Hoodie (Banned), CDG Tee (above), Blimp (WTF site), Clippers (Hit on recent restock), Sled (Because recent)...

I'm glad to have gotten my tnf fleece for the price i did, I wish I jumped on my chance to get a second in olive for damn near retail but you gotta not buy things when you cant

I still want one last collector piece that would make me take a long break, the scar face jacket or mountain parka would hav been that

oh well, will see lookbook

and wifey was buggin me, she want the dollar chain lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom