• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what criteria they[Supreme] are using to determine what is a “resell” order. For those who got cancelled are you using the same credit card that you have been using for this season?

Why do they even care?

Also anything that gets canceled and goes back up will be resold.

At this point Supreme has to realize that more than half of the hyped item orders will be resold.

RIP to the MANUAL cancellation homies

Attachments

• 20181206_131457.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 49
im assuming if u didnt get cancelled by now, you can start breathing normally again?

I thought i didn’t hit today because i got a card decline during check out, but my card was charged. I haven’t gotten a email yet though.

But one thing happened to me during checkout that lets me know i probably got it. I got kicked back to the home screen after checkout. But after that, my cart was empty instead of having the crewneck in there to try again. If something sells out in your cart, you have to remove it to try again.

Ok, Last pic of the fleece lol.
So cozy. Glad I got a L. I’m 5’11.
12880743-C7F0-42F8-AB62-9949B6AE38AB.jpeg

Wow this morning seemed like a pure **** show :lol:

Congrats to all that cooked and prayers up that the cancellations are done. Today summed up this season VERY well...

The good part of me is feeling sad for y’all getting cancelled

The ******* in me is happy as **** y’all getting cancelled

I thought i didn’t hit today because i got a card decline during check out, but my card was charged. I haven’t gotten a email yet though.

But one thing happened to me during checkout that lets me know i probably got it. I got kicked back to the home screen after checkout. But after that, my cart was empty instead of having the crewneck in there to try again. If something sells out in your cart, you have to remove it to try again.
happened to me with the northface drop got a checkout screen then without pressing anything pushed me back to the front. but i did get an email shortly after..

There's a dude in this thread who asks the same freaking question worded differently on each page. It's pretty damn annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom