• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone put an investigation on their package before? my package was supposed to get delivered today but it hasn't moved from a UPS hub in 3 days. Just put an investigation & patiently waiting for some good news my way. Anyone experience this before?

Damn my order got cancelled
e2a.jpg

Anyone know much about "pooky" javascript?

Seems like I'm having weird issues with Supreme the last two weeks. Last week clicking checkout just hung and this week please wait from process kept kicking me back out to the cart.

Maybe Supreme is looking into what you've purchased before and doing "soft" bans. Last few seasons I got the bike, fender and suitcase. Maybe throwing some type of flag? My wife has got a ton of hyped stuff, but not that level and hasn't had issues.

Also will Pooky do the things I described above, or just decline the payment?

Anyone else get hung on the checkout button last week or get kicked out from processing/please wait to the cart this week? If so, what are you guys using?

We're using a self written auto-complete with manual steps.

Seems like I'm having weird issues with Supreme the last two weeks. Last week clicking checkout just hung and this week please wait from process kept kicking me back out to the cart.

Maybe Supreme is looking into what you've purchased before and doing "soft" bans. Last few seasons I got the bike, fender and suitcase. Maybe throwing some type of flag? My wife has got a ton of hyped stuff, but not that level and hasn't had issues.

Anyone else get hung on the checkout button last week or get kicked out from processing/please wait to the cart this week? If so, what are you guys using?

giphy.gif

Whoa. You use a script to get to the cart?

Bro some of us in here maybe even most of us are actually adding the item, clicking the checkout button when it pops up on the left, and then hoping our info there from when we saved it the first order of the season on the little box, then hitting the credit card box using googles auto fill to put in our card which then puts in our exp. date and then we physically write our cvc..... and hope for the best.

anyone getting their restocks cancelled? or seeing others on groups/twitter etc? starting to think the restock was the cancelled orders from the initial drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom