• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the screen print tees are definitely not cut and sew. a hand full of tees a year are including pocket tees. they show up in tops not tees though

giphy.gif

Have some pieces I’m eager to pick up in the off-season. Pissed at what the Killer shortsleeved short is going for :smh: still want Kelly green Champion satin but that is way up too, and then the elusive Cat in the Hat. Will splurge on one and charge the others to the game while picking up a couple hats and other slept on items.

OK, so I've been racking my brain trying to figure out the blanks Supreme is using now for its tees, so I can buy some blanks, especially long-sleeve, to wear under stuff like flannels and jackets. Since they switched from American Apparel a couple years ago I haven't found any definitive answer for who exactly is supplying the blank tees, so i just spent about 90 mins trying to sleuth it out myself (it's nice being on a two-week vacation with nothing to do :lol:)

Anyway, I think I finally have an answer - the standard s/s tees are now Next Level Apparel 3600 tees

Couple of things make me think these are them:

1) They have the 1x1 collar stitching that Supreme tees have. Gildan, Hanes and most other suppliers use double-stitched collars

Screen Shot 2018-12-30 at 3.50.29 PM.png

2) They have all of the colors that Supreme has been using since the switch, like olive, natural, light yellow, light pink, etc...

3) They're all 100% combed & ring-spun cotton, except the heather grey, which like Supreme is 90/10 cotton-poly blend

The 3600 model tees are not specifically listed by Next Level as "made in America," but I have a feeling Supreme plays a little loose on that slogan, essentially considering the final, screen-printed product as "made in" rather than the base garment itself. Next Level does have American-made versions of their tees, but the color options are very limited.

Now my main goal for all this time-wasting research was to find the long-sleeve tees and grab a bunch of them, but it looks as though the brand's l/s color options are much more limited than the s/s ones. But, they do have some randoms like slate (indigo), navy, olive & cardinal.

Anyway, hope this helps if anyone wanted or cared to know :wink:
prefect 1:1 soon come

OK, so I've been racking my brain trying to figure out the blanks Supreme is using now for its tees, so I can buy some blanks, especially long-sleeve, to wear under stuff like flannels and jackets. Since they switched from American Apparel a couple years ago I haven't found any definitive answer for who exactly is supplying the blank tees, so i just spent about 90 mins trying to sleuth it out myself (it's nice being on a two-week vacation with nothing to do :lol:)

Anyway, I think I finally have an answer - the standard s/s tees are now Next Level Apparel 3600 tees

Couple of things make me think these are them:

1) They have the 1x1 collar stitching that Supreme tees have. Gildan, Hanes and most other suppliers use double-stitched collars

Screen Shot 2018-12-30 at 3.50.29 PM.png

2) They have all of the colors that Supreme has been using since the switch, like olive, natural, light yellow, light pink, etc...

3) They're all 100% combed & ring-spun cotton, except the heather grey, which like Supreme is 90/10 cotton-poly blend

The 3600 model tees are not specifically listed by Next Level as "made in America," but I have a feeling Supreme plays a little loose on that slogan, essentially considering the final, screen-printed product as "made in" rather than the base garment itself. Next Level does have American-made versions of their tees, but the color options are very limited.

Now my main goal for all this time-wasting research was to find the long-sleeve tees and grab a bunch of them, but it looks as though the brand's l/s color options are much more limited than the s/s ones. But, they do have some randoms like slate (indigo), navy, olive & cardinal.

Anyway, hope this helps if anyone wanted or cared to know :wink:

Someone in this thread said that when Supreme switched to new blanks it was to Gildan blanks. Dunno for sure though

Someone in this thread said that when Supreme switched to new blanks it was to Gildan blanks. Dunno for sure though

Yeah, I checked all of the Gildan models and none of them match up with what Supreme uses. I'm 99.9% sure they're using Next Level 3600s.

After looking at the colors Supreme's used for their long sleeve graphic tees I'm also certain they're not using Next Level 3601s for them. Sleeves aren't ribbed and they don't list yellow (liek the Killer l/s) as an option. The search continues :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom