• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta be dumb to put in your cc and personal info to a computer program that you got for free Lol.
763BC263-BAB9-44A6-B296-A171C9C080D6.jpeg

Never been to unique hype gotta check it out, do they buy stuff also?

LV Collab put Supreme on the map, good for the brand, bad for us, makes it more known and harder to cop stuff

Went to unique hype yesterday.. here's some pics

20180317_161224.jpg
20180317_155704.jpg
20180317_155546.jpg

I seriously wonder who buys from this place....they are more expensive than Stock X, Round 2, Cop v Drop and most of the the other million Supreme resellers. I will give it to them, they have the best selection, better than everyone else. I stopped by after work one day wearing a business suit and asked the price for the Murakami board--- OG Ma hit me with the "oh too expensive too expensive" response.
FOH

OG Ma was nice when we went, but yea prices higher than market value and they do buy stuff in store. Huge selection of stuff, nfs case had all the nike collabs and hella old acc.'s

Peach overdyed hoodie landed this morning, I got it for one of the nt fam but I’m sending it back. The stain goes through to the inside of the cotton fleece :smh:

7DEB8A73-D743-4EC6-B085-E0D23A33DF4C.jpeg

Never been to unique hype gotta check it out, do they buy stuff also?

LV Collab put Supreme on the map, good for the brand, bad for us, makes it more known and harder to cop stuff

Nah, they don't buy.

Unique is alright. Once in a blue you can find something for a decent price, otherwise, I feel like they inflate things a little too much. It is what is. They do have a lot of stuff if you don't mind spending a little bit.

I prefer them over Round 2, though. I don't like the vibe of that place, too extra for me.

Nah, they don't buy.

Unique is alright. Once in a blue you can find something for a decent price, otherwise, I feel like they inflate things a little too much. It is what is. They do have a lot of stuff if you don't mind spending a little bit.

I prefer them over Round 2, though. I don't like the vibe of that place, too extra for me.
They definitely do buy :lol:

Besides the Camo Warm Up Pants and some accessories... I am done for the season in terms of look book items.

Let's see what other collabs we see this season.

Saw a fufu Supreme x NBA Jersey yesterday. They are wicqu with it, but it was such a terrible fake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom