• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had reservation for 11:45am yesterday at Supreme NYC Lafayette. First time doing this reservation type lineup and surprised how smooth it went. Few chuckles with others on line about some 12 year old kid running up to all the customers coming out of the store asking if they were selling lol.

Walked out with a black Bogo hoodie and tee. Seemed like there was plenty of stock at that time but don't know how the rest of the day went. Also noticed it was only black hoodies.. nobody was able to get a white hoodie. Not sure if that was intentional or did they already run out of stock.

Probably someone's little brother trying to avoid getting banned. Sup ain't going to ban a little kid...right?

Probably someone's little brother trying to avoid getting banned. Sup ain't going to ban a little kid...right?
He should've sent his GF instead, Secuirty would've seen her asking a prolly let her in for the digits

LA security some Douchebags up at preme

Anywhere to cop the anatomy model even without the supreme branding?

The nerd in me really wants both pieces to put in my library.

Do you guys see the tees going much lower then what they are now when everyone starts getting their in? Thinking of pulling the trigger on black at $350

Dang found out my wife hit on the white sweatshirt yesterday but she got hit with the “already purchased” multiple times as well.

If these resell prices could keep dropping that would be grrreeeeeeat. :D

Last edited:
So did supreme have stock for in store for today too? If so think maybe they might have some for online too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom