• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
here i am waiting at the laptop for the 9am usual registration time and then reread the email that its 11am:/ lmao
~Lefty

had 5 orders total. Listed IBCA hoodie and jelly fish t on grailed last week and they both sold. Got 3/5 shipping emails yesterday for orders not containing these items lmao. supreme knows

2 orders placed and shipped no issue. Crazy to think so many people have these issues. You just don't hear about the smooth transactions I guess.

I placed two orders on Thursday, one for $118 and another for $113.

Order for $118 hasn't shipped but I was charged.
Order for $113 shipped but the charge disappeared.

I think they meant to cancel/refund for me the $118 order but did it incorrectly.

still waiting for my first order to ship. charged and posted but no shipping. won't start worrying til tomorrow

anybody still waiting on the faux fur to ship? had 3 separate orders .. the other two shipped and just now waiting for this last item

I placed two orders on Thursday, one for $118 and another for $113.

Order for $118 hasn't shipped but I was charged.
Order for $113 shipped but the charge disappeared.

I think they meant to cancel/refund for me the $118 order but did it incorrectly.
It will correct. People have received orders for charges that fell off then the charge corrected.

WTF, I just got my supreme package delivered. I only got the hoodie in there and my order I had the backpack and hoodie?!

never had an issue with them before. what do I do? call the warehouse. I am pissed!! my shipped email I got from them shows both items.

this happened to anyone before?

WTF, I just got my supreme package delivered. I only got the hoodie in there and my order I had the backpack and hoodie?!

never had an issue with them before. what do I do? call the warehouse. I am pissed!! my shipped email I got from them shows both items.

they ship big pieces seperately i believe. :nerd:

They are shipping decks, bags, shoes and accessories separately in some cases this season.

so it's an incomplete order? why would the ship email I got show both of my items? backback isnt that big to be be able fit in one bag. been calling warehouse and got nusy signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom