• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
$350 large reddit

BBE23B04-B6A0-4C6E-9C47-936C61A3E08B.png

Looked back 5 pages and didn't see anyone touch on this.

Week one order. Missing two items. UPS my choice and searching by reference not bringing anything up. Anyone in the same boat or been in the same boat and had them show up?

Denim Jacket delivery pushed to 3/20! :smh:
Week 2 still not delivered
Supreme, please use Carlyle $$$ to ship from an LA warehouse for us West Coasters
Does your tracking even show any movement? I’m over here on the west coast and my slip on vans have been stuck on order processed ready for ups or whatever. Label created 03/02 and no updates since then, smh.

That's it?

thats a bad thing since im trying to save money since i wasted a lot of it on a chain... but i was just using that as an example.... 1st drop copped 5 items 2nd 1 item and this week 2 items which were a bottle and pen for like 115 shipped :smh:

thats a bad thing since im trying to save money since i wasted a lot of it on a chain... but i was just using that as an example.... 1st drop copped 5 items 2nd 1 item and this week 2 items which were a bottle and pen for like 115 shipped :smh:
I said I was taking a 'break' lolol

Does your tracking even show any movement? I’m over here on the west coast and my slip on vans have been stuck on order processed ready for ups or whatever. Label created 03/02 and no updates since then, smh.
Nope. The same. Items will just show up at your door.

that's how you accumulate and over the years you realize these ain't gonna' stop and you end up with classic pieces. CLASSICS

Supreme be on some Illuminati Type SHIIIII with the timing of some of their releases, especially this release

Straight up CRAZY

PSYCHO CRUSHER CRAZY...

just wait

Looked back 5 pages and didn't see anyone touch on this.

Week one order. Missing two items. UPS my choice and searching by reference not bringing anything up. Anyone in the same boat or been in the same boat and had them show up?

I just got ups notice of my 2/2 item (gloves) from week 1 coming in tomorrow. I had it as lost lol. Weird that it shipped from Maspeth and not NJ like my first item with a separate tracking num being as it was all in one order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom