• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Td and White House tees in, seems like it fits a bit shorter than the recent sizing. Perhaps udc like sizing? Hope the hoodies are not the same.
Poster came in fine, and got the same PE stickers in a pack as others.

Got Td and White House tees in, seems like it fits a bit shorter than the recent sizing. Perhaps udc like sizing? Hope the hoodies are not the same.

Oooo... that makes me cautiously happy. As team #ShortAndStout, the long-length XL tees are killing me. Thinking I may get them hemmed up to look more normal on me. My Blow Your Mind tee was delivered today, so I'll try it on when I get home and compare it to my Cards tee's sizing.

Oooo... that makes me cautiously happy. As team #ShortAndStout, the long-length XL tees are killing me. Thinking I may get them hemmed up to look more normal on me. My Blow Your Mind tee was delivered today, so I'll try it on when I get home and compare it to my Cards tee's sizing.
Let us know how it fits brah

Is the tee width the same as recent shirt sizings?

Being between a med and large, I really like the boxier fit of tees nowadays.

20180319_135324.jpg

Finally...a bit underwhelming.

Received my terrordome shirt as well. Poster came somewhat crumbled. But not in terrible shape. Sizing seems the same to my Nas tee imo.

Is the tee width the same as recent shirt sizings?

Being between a med and large, I really like the boxier fit of tees nowadays.
Same fit and sizing as my other tees from last two seasons, but seems a tad bit shorter on just the length. Negligible really.

Same fit and sizing as my other tees from last two seasons, but seems a tad bit shorter on just the length. Negligible really.

Thanks for the info.
I didn't know if they would go with UC sizing, which runs small or regular Preme sizing for the tees.

Anyone have a t-shirt shrinking method? I have a Nas tee I want to shrink but i don't want to crack the print, any help would be appreciated

Uniquehype is ok in regards to their store. Kinda cramped in that jawn. Went there the last time I was in NYC. Prices are kinda on the high side, so I just browsed their accessories.

I just put mine in the dryer for a couple hours and don't worry about it. You could always have it tailored, but I think they would need to create side seams.

Love these sticker packs man

Got the whole sticker collection
And a Reggie with 1 pack,

And the poster too with just 1 tee

Let us know how it fits brah

Lol, the shipment I received today was actually my Packlite Nova from StockX. Turns out the tee's actually coming tomorrow (Tues.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom