• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Contacted Them and they told me the best they do is give me a refund and I had to ship the tee back. At the time the tee went for $10 more than the hoodie retail because it was a size small. So instead I told them to forget it and sold it on StockX to build up my seller level on their instead..
Guess I’ll be doing something similar than. Oh well. Thanks for the info!

anyone ever buy something from supreme and the charge disappears, but you still receive the items?
i'm currently trying to figure out why supreme only charged me for 1 order when i placed 2 and got all my items.

I was hoping to get some Madonna stickers but just got 2 bouncy balls and 4 box logo stickers on my order.
My package came from their brooklyn location, sender address is
Shop
(212)219-0175
63 Flushing Ave Building 3 BOX 340
Brooklyn NY 11205

And it came with Bouncy ball + Sticker pack (Madonna, Liquid, 1 Red Box Logo)

One out of the 3 shirts I ordered came in with a bouncy ball suprised to at least get something lol but cut out’s tee arrive tomorrow and the madonna tee on Thursday

Attachments

• 44966064-7859-4A02-BE52-9636BDFDCC8D.jpeg
    44966064-7859-4A02-BE52-9636BDFDCC8D.jpeg
    202.1 KB · Views: 51
i got my navy potee
m&n yankees shorts
and some nike air shorts

yea iirc my bag says something from brooklyn. will open tomorrow or asap

and ups said orders required signatures

i checked the ups tracking and it said delivered :lol:

Got some stickers, a bouncy ball & the tee.

This is weird, I ordered the tee at drop. Got shipping Friday. Ordered the navy script hoodie Tuesday. Got shipping Wednesday. The tee disappeared from my UPS app, but the hoodie remained. Package arrived today & it's the tee. Now I'm lost & confused lol. About to hit up Supreme about it.

Either way here's the tee

8F5A889C-37B9-40FC-B8A8-6A3ACB34257D.jpeg

Got some stickers, a bouncy ball & the tee.

This is weird, I ordered the tee at drop. Got shipping Friday. Ordered the navy script hoodie Tuesday. Got shipping Wednesday. The tee disappeared from my UPS app, but the hoodie remained. Package arrived today & it's the tee. Now I'm lost & confused lol. About to hit up Supreme about it.

Either way here's the tee

8F5A889C-37B9-40FC-B8A8-6A3ACB34257D.jpeg
Dont think you need to bother Supreme with this, t disappeared and its delivered, if your hoody is still there and hasnt been delivered then.....wait for package, your good. I see a lot of people in here buggin on shipping and orders when all thats needed is a little patience

Last edited:
My UPS guy came thru as soon as I pulled up from the mall. Got three reggies, a liquid sticker, a life sucks die sticker, and two bouncy balls. Really wanted a madonna and bottle cap sticker but hopefully I get them in my camo camp hat order. Really diggin the backpack. Madonna tee is pretty fire too. One of the bouncy balls is gonna go to my nephew lol.

20180828_175428.jpg

Dont think you need to bother Supreme with this, t disappeared and its delivered, if your hody is still there and hasnt been delivered then.....wait for package, your good. I see a lot of people in here buggin on shipping and orders when all thats needed is a little patience

Bet, thank you. Appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom