Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
6C9E40FE-7970-42CE-8C4E-32914050C179.png
thanks.

anyone know what retail was?

am i the only one that wanted the smile shirt? not bad enough to wake up and try though. anyone have a size L they wanna sell? or i'll just keep my eyes on stockx.

Reactions: fx2
am i the only one that wanted the smile shirt? not bad enough to wake up and try though. anyone have a size L they wanna sell? or i'll just keep my eyes on stockx.
Nah I wanted that tee too but I just missed out on the drop cause of work.

They got the full zip hoodie in xl in a couple colors, but I'm normally a xxl..What's the sizing like on those?..I've never had any Supreme clothing so I can't personally compare it to anything..

They got the full zip hoodie in xl in a couple colors, but I'm normally a xxl..What's the sizing like on those?..I've never had any Supreme clothing so I can't personally compare it to anything..
I personally don't own any supreme zip hoodies, only pullovers but I'd say they tend to fit me a bit snugger. Hopefully someone with a zip hoodie can add to this

Damn

Thought I bought 2 packs of ludens earlier but I only did one. Wanted one to rock one to stock :lol:

Thermal hoodies fit tight - they're very thick. It has a thermal lining stitched into it so it's like double-thick.

Here's the size chart. Take measurements of your favorite hoodie while laying flat and compare it to the XL below.

thermal.png

The only zip-up hoodie I own is the small box logo from last season and it fits on the boxy side and the sleeves are wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom