• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand bots. I understand wanting to use them. But what I don’t understand is why these dudes run bots and flood the site for pieces that don’t resell. S Logo hoodie you lose money on and it flew. Even the “Gucci” cw everyone said they were after is at the same price as every other. CITH hoodie from a few weeks back is gonna have sellers losing money too. I honestly can’t wrap my mind around spending the money and time using bots to just lose even more money trying to resell.
the market in the US is different, you have to know where else to sell. If you're botting 20 S logo hoodies to sell in north america
then you're toast. Now if you have an asia connect... the markup is ridiculous.

Lol I thought same thing also earlier about the parka profit...investing all that to make a few. Same with the bags after fees maybe 40 to 50 made. If yall in here looking for a skate product to flip look into strangelove skateboards or hook ups decks. The true hypebeasts want that stuff.
Wow hook ups is a still a thing? I loved their decks back in the day

Some of that stuff is profitable, this shorty I know told me what kinda stuff she flips. MAC does collabs and they increase in value.

Jeremy Scott got an exclusive MAC lipstick that was only available at his documentary premiere :lol:

Yeah my friend used to resell kylie lip stuff. She used to get boxes of that stuff.

Yeah, my lady was reselling Lu Laroe (sp?) leggings and stuff the last few years and made thousands. Basic thicc girls loved that ****. She'd buy rare pairs of pants for like $8 off facebook and then sell them a couple days later for upwards of $70-100. Those chicks make my addictions (sneaker, streetwear & comic books) look tame in comparison. Now they're all moving to some company called Agnes & Dora, and she's all over that, too.

The lack of resale is nice for those that want the items .. but it’s backwards w the way online drops have been going. Nearly impossible manual. And I’d rather pay supreme direct than give money to stockx haha.

Yeah, but I've been grabbing a lot of stuff for below retail off StockX thanks to idiot resellers misjudging the market. "Grown-up" Supreme stuff, especially -- basic button-up shirts and stuff like that. Grabbed the black polka dot denim shirt and a pair of red floral water shorts both for < retail+ship recently.

So just noticed I got charged for TNF parka but when I checked out I had entered incorrect zip code and got "could not process payment" message. Never recieved an order confirmation email from Supreme. Has anyone has success calling warehouse to change address on order?

Now that I think about it, I wouldn't even have an order number to reference if I call...

All waist bags were sold out in soho after the first group of people went in the store at 10:45. Shoulder bags were gone by the time the 11:15 group was finished. I had a 11:45 time slot and there was only green and black left in the jacket when I got inside...no bags whatsoever.

I kind of expected it to be this limited because of how high the price was. Oh well.

How are the bots bypassing add to cart? I just saw a video popup and it goes straight to checkout on an item and size

Apparently this has been since week one

Last edited:
How are the bots bypassing add to cart? I just saw a video popup and it goes straight to checkout on an item and size

Apparently this has been since week one

IDK how it works but it's not really new. Bots have captcha and cart bypass so they checkout real quick

anyone have in hand pics of their mustard nike crewneck? love to see the color in hand as im on the fence about buying it.

Thanks in advance NT fam.

Wow.. not surprising, but discouraging to those that rely on supreme online. Honestly, their lack of interest in doing anything about the bot situation will probably tarnish interest in the brand even further. The sneaker craze has nearly diminished completely due to the difficulty of buying at retail. A majority of consumers will just move on to the next thing as it becomes impossible to purchase without a bot. It’s astonishing how much money these brands are willing to leave on the table for “exclusivity.” Meanwhile, the secondary market is raking in the real profits.

So I got a 4:45pm slot today at the LA store and was able to pick up an S logo hoodie, nouveau tee, playboy tee, and yellow arc logo beanie. Didn’t realized that I was charged twice for the playboy tee until I got home and looked at the receipt.

Has anyone here been charged twice for an item during an in store release? If yes, was it difficult to get the store to reverse the charge? It shouldn’t be too difficult, right? We’re not even allowed to double up on items.

I’m not going to be able to make back out to Fairfax until Saturday. Already expecting the worst but hoping for the best.

Thanks in advance for any replies.
It might be hard to get it charged back. I was there at 1:45 and letting all of us double triple and quadruple up on S hoodies and anything we liked. Might be tough appeal to get a reversal but I would try anyway.

anyone have in hand pics of their mustard nike crewneck? love to see the color in hand as im on the fence about buying it.

Thanks in advance NT fam.

A35AAA7A-6F63-41CC-A645-4920647A16CC.jpeg

Posted prob two weeks ago. That’s the only pic I have but if you need more I could take some more pics tonight.

It might be hard to get it charged back. I was there at 1:45 and letting all of us double triple and quadruple up on S hoodies and anything we liked. Might be tough appeal to get a reversal but I would try anyway.
Appreciate the reply and info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom