Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

I mean unless they're thinking of holding it for the long run..a risky proposition imo. I know people that sold the japan relief bogo for pennies compared to what it goes for now. It's just crazy that Supreme isn't trying to do anything to combat the bots this season other than today when they dropped 40 seconds on mobile after the 11:00 mark.
i'm one of them. smh.

Anyone who has the polartec jacket - how does it fit? I'm a large in everything Supreme, but the sizing chart is really throwing me for a loop.. seems to be really wide for how long the length and sleeves are.

Really surprised it's been sitting for weeks..

Anyone who has the polartec jacket - how does it fit? I'm a large in everything Supreme, but the sizing chart is really throwing me for a loop.. seems to be really wide for how long the length and sleeves are.

Really surprised it's been sitting for weeks..
No branding whatsoever on it. Not surprising that it sits imo with the current customer base. And yes the fit looks really wide and short, another reason.

keep missing the restock on the site for a XL s hoodie i swear i been on it all week too trying to hit one and im always like 30 mins late lol man them joints gonna be 178 after shipping though thats pretty wild already screw that resell 200 210

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom