Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Navy beat black lol
man i wanted the black, navy was 2nd choice
1915FDDB-BFF5-43A1-82AD-B8658D7AA3F1.png

hard to believe cdg 1 af1 size 11 sold out after navy beanies, which means I probably had a couple of seconds more time to get a sz 11.

I'm 403 banned on my work wifi and I didn't even go for anything on supreme here today...I was still in the subway when I went for stuff on my phone today

Da hell

same.....any idea why they would ban? How do we fix this? i already tried clearing out browsing history/cache with no luck

Gametime decision to go for fawces over grey beanie. Autofill worked mobile got my sz 9. Went back and attempted orange beanie. Autofill locked up. Meh. Bonus: found purp in a bag I thought was empty. Lost cop lol
9A5BFD8F-92C0-4985-992F-21D35CC116DD.jpeg
Was the purple beanie in your home or you found that ish? LOL

Wow.. a lot of the beanies already moving for under a bill. How low are they gon get? Temptation..
Going to wait for next week to see if grey goes down to $100. Got that free stockx shipping coupon so I'ma jump on that asap. If that happens I'ma just let go of my black beanie.

Soho was done with AF1 with the 1:30 Slot
**** was moving so slow.... Its a beanie dudes should just keep it moving on the line lol

Kids walk in the store and go str8 to the cashier line, Hand someone a list on paper and hope all the items are picked out from back.

and these lists people have are off the chain

Just copped on the restock, will post when it arrives. Curious, as well. Hope it’s not crazy thick or pilly.
When did it restock?

I copped the green one this morning but that herringbone design is calling me. The herringbone seems thicker because of the weave pattern.

according to the field jackets sizing i can do a size small. Sup really changed up the sizing wow :lol:

What are you originally
Varies, originally Im large. My 2010 Supreme varsity is xl. Zip ups have been medium to large. Sizing all over the place with Supreme. Tnf crewneck is medium iirc.

field jacket would have been a first time purchase. Just a little weird that I can rock a small size jacket.

Bk - 4:15 got out at 6:25

They had 4 beanie colors left (green blue mustard and the pink)

Got mustard beanie and lime Chihuahua tee

someone grabbed me the black chihuahua tee. would have really liked the hoodie too but i don’t need another jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom