• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the mustard. Really growing on me. I wear a lot of black so it goes well

Attachments

• 154172683997341928574416390805.jpg
    154172683997341928574416390805.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 30
Varies, originally Im large. My 2010 Supreme varsity is xl. Zip ups have been medium to large. Sizing all over the place with Supreme. Tnf crewneck is medium iirc.

field jacket would have been a first time purchase. Just a little weird that I can rock a small size jacket.
I just laughed at the idea that if you're a large and can fit a small, then I can probably fit a medium :rofl: but then again the satin champion jacket I was able to fit just the sleeves were short. I'm a XL in most things but I can fit large in preme shirts.

Bk - 4:15 got out at 6:25

They had 4 beanie colors left (green blue mustard and the pink)

Got mustard beanie and lime Chihuahua tee
What size was the tee?... If it was a large I effing hate them because they thew me a white tee because mint was gone supposedly. I was thinking no way large and xl sold out by 12:45 timeslot...

Last edited:
I just laughed at the idea that if you're a large and can fit a small, then I can probably fit a medium :rofl: but then again the satin champion jacket I was able to fit just the sleeves were short. I'm a XL in most things but I can fit large in preme shirts.
rocked a medium ganesh crewneck today
my chest is 22” halfway and i prefer about 27” length

small size field jackets saying 23 1/4 inch chest. length is shorter.

I was looking to see if I'd be able to sell my white chihuahua tee and upgrade to the mint/lime (should've just told him I didn't want it. Kinda kicking myself now for telling myself white is ok) but holy crap this is by far the funniest sale I've seen. HOW DESPERATE OF A RESELLER ARE YOU THAT YOU SOLD THE TEE FOR $15. THAT GETS YOU WHAT? $13!? Wow these kids can't do math or are really super broke...

Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 9.10.16 PM.png

SupLA looked like how it used to be before registration minus the finessing. Took 1 1/2 hours to get inside and another 30 minutes inside. They had a good amount of beanies except grey.

Hoping it’s not bad tomorrow to try and get in for another.

SupLA looked like how it used to be before registration minus the finessing. Took 1 1/2 hours to get inside and another 30 minutes inside. They had a good amount of beanies except grey.

Hoping it’s not bad tomorrow to try and get in for another.
I feel like supreme effed up late timeslots because it really wasn't that bad for earlier ones. I got to the front of the store about 1:20 and out by like 1:40-45ish. My 12:45 BK slot was like 30 people max. Even 12:15 didn't look too bad.

I was looking to see if I'd be able to sell my white chihuahua tee and upgrade to the mint/lime (should've just told him I didn't want it. Kinda kicking myself now for telling myself white is ok) but holy crap this is by far the funniest sale I've seen. HOW DESPERATE OF A RESELLER ARE YOU THAT YOU SOLD THE TEE FOR $15. THAT GETS YOU WHAT? $13!? Wow these kids can't do math or are really super broke...

even less, theres a $5 minimum sell fee :lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone pressed the button by accident, I doubt that will get shipped. What’s ridiculous is a 63 ask for a 44 shirt, that’s reeks of desperation

Someone pressed the button by accident, I doubt that will get shipped. What’s ridiculous is a 63 ask for a 44 shirt, that’s reeks of desperation
Lol I bought my group tee for like $55. Wasn't retail for that like $36? Stockx sellers are really something man.

I’d rather just put it on eBay for a buck and wait til it sells. If you can’t sit on $30-40 you shouldn’t be in this game :lol:
Yeah forreal. Pretty sure if you enable global shipping program there's at least one asian kid contemplating buying it.

I go TTS because my fat foot lol but yeah I think average width can go half down. I skipped the af1s for myself today and grabbed my boy his sz 11 instead.
It’s been a while since I bought a pair of AF1s, kinda want it to match the CDG tee. The size 9 is slightly lower than my usual 9.5. Either this or a pair of Nike SB hemp blue that’s up on SX now, I used to have that pair back in the days and kinda want it again...hmm.

It’s been a while since I bought a pair of AF1s, kinda want it to match the CDG tee. The size 9 is slightly lower than my usual 9.5. Either this or a pair of Nike SB hemp blue that’s up on SX now, I used to have that pair back in the days and kinda want it again...hmm.
Honestly just go to the store tomorrow and try it on lol. These prices aren't going up anytime soon. Might even dip again when online pairs come in.

Yeah forreal. Pretty sure if you enable global shipping program there's at least one asian kid contemplating buying it.

and then He'll file a claim saying "Not as Described" or it's Fake and keep your Tee and send you back a box of rocks

Ebay won't help you, since they're policy is return item and refund buyer

and you can't press charges on people overseas

HAVE FUN WITH THAT!

and then He'll file a claim saying "Not as Described" or it's Fake and keep your Tee and send you back a box of rocks

Ebay won't help you, since they're policy is return item and refund buyer

and you can't press charges on people overseas

HAVE FUN WITH THAT!
Lol I've sold used kicks I didn't wear anymore overseas like 2 or 3 times. Really smooth transaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom