Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fresh in for retail
4CE6240A-F88E-4B17-9D82-BEF5B8FC1858.jpeg

F0475A0A-A2ED-4975-B7C4-61BD44C85A45.jpeg

Lights just came in from Supreme today too. Was hoping they will throw in a bouncing ball after seeing some members still getting them with their orders but nope. Also ordered the black light thru SX.

Last edited by a moderator:
Green wool camp came in today. Still waiting for the SOG knife and LED light. The cap went straight to my head. I will say that the material is premium feeling and it fits better than my other camps. Slightly deeper but also larger in the roundness, if thats the right word lol. Example of precious camps and the green wool has way more space diameter wise.
49D32A90-A58E-41C9-8E3E-8DBD191394FB.jpeg

A8A22D02-5931-4EB7-81F4-E49DAC3850BF.jpeg
That looks good. Camps never fit me but this one may. And the wool is best bet.

Anybody in here got a green arabic deck they wanna flex some photos of?? Always been a grail of mine wish I had

Screen Shot 2018-11-16 at 1.04.16 PM.png

This is pretty funny, Some supreme item are not listed on StockX

so if you submit and photo and they accept you get a Disco code

:lol: I just went n looked online for a random pic of that item
easy disco

:lol:forgot how much work those RC cars are to put together

Then you go outside and whip it around the block and crash it, n fix the wheel pins :smh:

That looks good. Camps never fit me but this one may. And the wool is best bet.
Yeah off top it’s already my fav one I have. I guess I have to grab the herringbone one now. Don’t even wear my peach corduroy or black with red bogo. Just let my girl have em lol.

My bad to whoever was asking but the hat is kinda loosey goosey on me in terms of the crown, the other camps fit a little tighter
It was prolly me >D

got that new drip today... shipping was mad quick but then again im in NJ... this piece goes hard and is even better in person... i actually like it better than the nike plaid... the embroidered logo in the back is nice too... the quality is on point and even the buttons on these is good quality steel...cant wait to rock.. now i just need the cdg to match
20181116_233557.jpg

20181116_233628.jpg

Well damn, seems like others got a nice size wool cap. Mine touches the top of my head if I just pull it bout half way over the forehead. The only roomier cap I got this year was the mossy oak military joint.. oh, and napped canvas.

Last edited:
Man UPS said my forces delivered Thursday, and I aint get it. bank refunded me and I filed a claim with UPS and they are "investigating"

Come to find out they delivered my supreme CDG forces to somebody else in my neighborhood cause this morning a lady shows up to my door and gives me my unopened package,
imagine some dude coming up on free CDG forces:smh: instaflip

can't wait to see how their "investigation" goes, I'm mad they messed up this bad

Man UPS said my forces delivered Thursday, and I aint get it. bank refunded me and I filed a claim with UPS and they are "investigating"

Come to find out they delivered my supreme CDG forces to somebody else in my neighborhood cause this morning a lady shows up to my door and gives me my unopened package,

can't wait to see how their "investigation" goes, I'm mad they messed up this bad

That lady is a good egg. Glad you got them!

Hey can anyone attest to the fit of Supreme's vests? Preferably the reversible ones - sherpa or flannel? Want to know if they fit a little big/boxy in case I can pull off a size smaller than I usually like.

Thanks!

uFYwtdx.png

Last edited:

Damn, Hopefully supreme dont address ban you... maybe contact supreme and let em know

Just let it unfold. Say nothing.

I got my Nike x Supreme crew for free because they lost it, UPS admitted fault, Supreme refunded me and then it miraculously appeared.

UPS pays for it and frankly, they lose enough that it doesn’t bother me to benefit from something like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom