• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone had experience with Supreme's store credit and could share how it works?
Is it attached to your email at checkout or is it an extra step in the process when checking out?

Didn’t think this anatomy model would be this popular.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo why did they make people go today if they sold out of everything??

trying to build hype by keeping lines outside the store? I dont get it...

Still in mourning :smh:

^same. Definitely the most pissed I’ve been for missing something.

That was my first drop with the "you already purchased hiccup" I thought I was gold SMH

Yeah, I think it was the false sense that one might have got through with the already purchased. Ls on a highly anticipated drop are always disappointing, but it’s usually clear that everything prob sold out while you were trying to check out. This time sizes were lingering, and apperantly selling to those w/o the message. While we were submitting orders to a dead end. :angry:

I can’t believe not even one got thru, between the shirt & hoodie I must have checked out 10x+.

:pimp:
B20E3921-A20F-493D-AA1F-83B4B9AB41C8.jpeg

Last edited:
Email, as soon as you checkout, itll be auto applied
Ah interesting. How exactly does payment part work? You still enter all that but once you hit checkout it'll use the credit that's there and rest will be charged via the the payment you provided?

Ah interesting. How exactly does payment part work? You still enter all that but once you hit checkout it'll use the credit that's there and rest will be charged via the the payment you provided?

Yeah, sometimes as soon as you put email, in the "order total" part, a "credit" part will pop up and a new total will pop up

Has anyone had experience with Supreme's store credit and could share how it works?
Is it attached to your email at checkout or is it an extra step in the process when checking out?
Attached to Email and you need to confirm that you want to apply it, so it's an extra click, but the last time I used a store credit was a couple years ago. Might be different now.

Last edited:
Great. I'm here at BK to just sign in and walk out. What a waste of a day off and taking the risk for nothing

If its anything like the last CDG drop in SS17, the prices will drop a bit more from here
Yo why did they make people go today if they sold out of everything??

trying to build hype by keeping lines outside the store? I dont get it...
Likely because itd still be a **** show on Thursday evening, or Friday morning in front of the stores. Why have to bother when you can just assign people more numbers, even if theres nothing in store. Also makes it easy to ban more and more people who try to sign up thinking they are getting first hand on items.

not a terrible strategy: get rid of bums around the store thursday/friday.

Yup waste at SoHo... Whole line was pissed. Wasn't really a need to make slots for two days.

Everything CDG in store sitting except obvious hoodies/tees/sweater. No anatomys.

Picked up a purple shoulder and red waist atleast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom