• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If its anything like the last CDG drop in SS17, the prices will drop a bit more from where

Likely because itd still be a **** show on Thursday evening, or Friday morning in front of the stores. Why have to bother when you can just assign people more numbers, even if theres nothing in store. Also makes it easy to ban more and more people who try to sign up thinking they are getting first hand on items.

not a terrible strategy: get rid of bums around the store thursday/friday.

That is a good strategy, but I rather not be tied down to go on a Friday where nothing is left. I rather not get picked to go on a thursday then get picked to go on a Friday.

Attached to mail and you need to confirm that you want to apply it, so it's an extra click, but the last time I used a store credit was a couple years ago. Might be different now.
Yeah, sometimes as soon as you put email, in the "order total" part, a "credit" part will pop up and a new total will pop up

I see, thanks for the information fellas. Would y'all happen to know if the credit expires at some point?

prices on sweaters aint dropping smh. lowest i could find was 405 shipped for a black :frown:

Last edited:
Yeah, I think it was the false sense that one might have got through with the already purchased. Ls on a highly anticipated drop are always disappointing, but it’s usually clear that everything prob sold out while you were trying to check out. This time sizes were lingering, and apperantly selling to those w/o the message. While we were submitting orders to a dead end. :angry:

I can’t believe not even one got thru, between the shirt & hoodie I must have checked out 10x+.
same. I was quick AF too. I wonder if my autofill got in the way of this but whatever. it is what it is.
I'll cry silently while working now...

Loaded up w/ diapers for the mall

3AEBEE8F-042D-42AF-9B04-5281686F8DB1.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom