• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting turn of events...carted immediately and got the 1 per alert,8:20 restock followed by countless others allowed me to get what i wanted...
IMG_8329.jpg IMG_8333.jpg
seems like they loaded stock in increments.

Last edited:
interesting turn of events...carted immediately and got the 1 per alert,8:20 restock followed by countless others allowed me to get what a wanted...
IMG_8329.jpg IMG_8333.jpg
seems like they loaded stock in increments.

Knew Supreme was holding back stock. They create the hype.

Did hoodies and outer wear change sizes along with tees? Picked up Red flowers hoodie in medium and now I’m hoping I’m not swimming in it

Left Dover with a XL grey faces tee. If you were in front of me and took the XL slate faces tee you wylin my guy lmao no way you fit that.

The leaked pic of the Nike stuff next weak looks week. I'll probably just buy the Nike beanie since my grandma took my same exact beanie (minus the supreme in the back lmao)

Do y’all get stickers from StockX orders? Seller of my Group tee better not keep the damn stickers

Just left Fairfax. Seemed like they had most tees left just no smalls and no more extra large in liquid swords at all. Black sold out in most sizes of most tees.

Gza sticker came w/ my CDG Bogo hoodie :pimp:

Just came back from SupLA - was a hour late for my 1pm slot

F all you people w/ whole page list of items, took forever to get a store employee to get my things

Just left Fairfax. Seemed like they had most tees left just no smalls and no more extra large in liquid swords at all. Black sold out in most sizes of most tees.

Gza sticker came w/ my CDG Bogo hoodie :pimp:

Just came back from SupLA - was a hour late for my 1pm slot

F all you people w/ whole page list of items, took forever to get a store employee to get my things

Do they still have red waist bags or any utility bags?

Do they still have red waist bags or any utility bags?
When I left

They still had black shoulder bags and waist only

the last XL for the liquid sword tee was in red then they had large in every other color but black
Group Tee were in all colors but only Navy and Grey in XL

they just were running out of Liquid beanies and seem to have everything else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom