• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly I barely even see anyone wearing box logo pieces. Do people just store them to look at
I live in LA and see more fake large screenprinted tees than I see legit box logos out

I did see the CDG out and about a lot

But I don't see many hoodie or crewnecks out. I goto Melrose, Fairfax, Beverly Hills, even those places it's rare to see it out. People always wear the newest most hype things instead of these classics.

That's why I wear mine. Cause I don't see it. SO I wear it, I ain't the other guy just staring in some closet.

11:20 restock - just got both my shipping confirmations

tumblr_nwbfpoHcnU1qgwx8yo1_400.gif

last years restock was actually 11:10, and then another round of restock around 11:19-11:20

dope

i dont remember attempting at 11:10 nor do i know anyone that even hit at 11:10.. i just went back to last year thread and seen all success in the thread at 11:19+

did bots cook the 11:10 restock drop or something lol ? all success in that thread is from 11:19 restock

dope

i dont remember attempting at 11:10 nor do i know anyone that even hit at 11:10.. i just went back to last year thread and seen all success in the thread at 11:19+

did bots cook the 11:10 restock drop or something lol ? all success in that thread is from 11:19 restock

oh my bad you're right, I checked my order confirmation for last years bogo and it was 11:20am est lol. Might have confused it with something else

I should have switched it. I was on mobile safari. :frown:

Before any supreme drop I usually go through checkout, see what autofill pops up, and delete anything that isn’t what I want to use. I’ve done that before, using the wrong address and card, cost me a pair of shoes. Was so mad at myself when I realized what I did. Actually still am lol.

got my 8am drop shipping. was able to get a black XL.

In other news.. Does anyone by some crazy chance have a FW09 Supreme x Mickey Mouse Hoodie? Its my grail and I cant find it anywhere

Dt0wGiRVAAAdJ03.jpg:large

never got shipping confirmation but did get notification from UPS

says supposed to deliver today but it dont even got no movement so im expecting tomorrow like usual..

black M got the color i wanted most but not the size.. since its a crewneck tho i might enjoy the loose/relax fit

got my 8am drop shipping. was able to get a black XL.

In other news.. Does anyone by some crazy chance have a FW09 Supreme x Mickey Mouse Hoodie? Its my grail and I cant find it anywhere

Dt0wGiRVAAAdJ03.jpg:large

There is a grey L on Grailed. Used and shows a little wear. Also a black M crew. Haven’t seen them pop up to much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom