• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snow camo reflective jacket came

A87361C5-A3F0-496F-A28E-A275FCDDF14D.jpeg

SWIM (lol) Ordered 1 Marvin Gaye tee, ups says there’s 5 unique tracking numbers “order processed ready for ups“ all different tracking from supreme (SHOP secaucus NJ) to be delivered

Is that what it seems to be? Five items being sent

SWIM (lol) Ordered 1 Marvin Gaye tee, ups says there’s 5 unique tracking numbers “order processed ready for ups“ all different tracking from supreme (SHOP secaucus NJ) to be delivered

Is that what it seems to be? Five items being sent

they seem to have some kind of error going on. a bunch of us have multiple tracking numbers. I have 3 for 1 order.

i don’t think anyone’s has actually been picked up though :nerd:

alright, so 1 of my 3 tracking number just got picked up. i’m assuming the other two will be canceled

either way, marvin tee is on its way

alright, so 1 of my 3 tracking number just got picked up. i’m assuming the other two will be canceled

either way, marvin tee is on its way

Why?? Usually the way this goes is there’s a person or two that sit down and make labels basically the reason you get a shipping notification is because the label maker pasted the tracking info into the order. Splay made a website for an old job I had and it was laid out that way. The reason the other two didn’t ship is probably because the picker for the items didn’t get up to it

Why?? Usually the way this goes is there’s a person or two that sit down and make labels basically the reason you get a shipping notification is because the label maker pasted the tracking info into the order. Splay made a website for an old job I had and it was laid out that way. The reason the other two didn’t ship is probably because the picker for the items didn’t get up to it

don’t give me false hope, b :lol:

Bombay and Ludens Re-Stock. Just grabbed a black Bombay.

Thanks for heads up. Just asked my wife to get it and she bought the wrong size. I've had this happen before and they couldn't do anything about it I just had to send it back for credit. Anybody ever been able to contact them to switch your size before they sent it out. The tee I want is still in stock in my size.

Just got shipping for cat in the hat shirt anmd its already moving while my santa ornament that shipped yesterday is still waiting for pickup. Im trying to throw that on the tree asap.

Yeah they are sitting around for a little while too. I got the black but I also want the pale blue one. Really like the colors used for the whole Bombay collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom