• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad I got black. It’s true it’s a bit thinner than some of the old ones but that’s a good thing!
E0A15421-D112-4EFD-96BE-85FC5D50D0C1.jpeg

Lol man if y’all saw the kids in New York who buy supreme you would understand why that Marvin Gaye google search bumped... it’s literally little kids

Reactions: JPS
Another tale of StockX buffoonery:

Needed some new jeans & decided on the black Stone Washed Slim Denim from this season, but they had just sold out of my size at the LA store. Put in a $140 bid on StockX & it was surprisingly accepted within a few hours.

Fast forward to today & I open the package to find the black Work Pants. Both are black pants but anyone qualified to LC this stuff would have caught it immediately if they were paying attention. I doubt they even took if out of the bag.

I’ll get my money back eventually it’s just annoying & also worrisome. Basically confirms that any halfway decent fakes or in this case just a similar item could slip through their system easily.

Hmm, had 2 tracking #s with the same order #.. one now in transit and the other cancelled. Hopefully both my shirts are in the one moving.

F978D8B1-CAA3-4AEA-9E54-2926161160EF.jpeg
So I was curious about the thickness of the box logo crew and I have a scale at work so I figured why not. I have medium in this season’s black and FW15’s grey. The black weighed 720g and the grey 667g. I have washed and hang dried the grey one, but I’m sure the difference is all the extra material, the black one is very noticeably bigger.

Wow...my box logo has been out for delivery 3 days now... should i schedule a pick up instead. hoping it comes today

Hmm, I haven’t been charged for the tee I ordered on Thursday and yet there are a bunch available on the site. I got the order confirmation on Thursday, but no bank charge or shipping notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom