Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 11 30th Anniversary

Last buncha wears

20220412_191838.jpg
20220416_104716.jpg
20220427_165510.jpg
20220502_191853.jpg
20220503_180751.jpg

Hate/love that I know the Malcom X tees will prolly either sit or resell for close to retail. That being said, I may just go after the more hyped items first to get a chance.

Ok fine I’ll post it:

This *** I’m talking to thinks the white would be cute one me, so we’ll see how big a simp I am this Thursday.

Post of the season :emoji_100:

$5,000 minimum

This might be the best accessory they've ever released, imo. Waayyyy outta my price range tho :smh:

if they sit, im copping multiples

Very cool Nation of Domination entrance : r/SquaredCircle

That might actually be me in middle school :lol:

And I'm gonna be the white dude in Western Mass rocking some Malcolm **** later this summer because he's still absolutely one of my heroes.

Meanwhile, Waiting for My Man today:

20220518_165046.jpg

Speaking of me in middle school, I unDS'd what's perhaps one of my favorite retros of all time today...

20220518_165015.jpg

Part of me wants to do he sensible thing and just get the denim Burberry 6 panel. Another part of me like the ideas of a Burberry box logo and the coordinating hate, but I’d never wear them together :lol:

i need both roy decarava pieces, one of my favorite photographers of all time, the way he caputured the glow of our black skin through his lens was one of a kind, he incorporated the chiaroscuro effect through a technical process with intentional underexposure & using softer paper. the fact that they teamed up with his estate for this release brings me joy, we need more exposure & representation of legendary & current black artists through a culture we've worked to curate & contribute to. i'm not sure if this was done under tremaine emory, but i could see it being something he worked on, especially with his love for david hammons.

Back
Top Bottom