Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 11 30th Anniversary

hella ugly stuff on sale

wanted the cities arc sweater but none of the nice colors are left in xl

Sale stuff is on ale cuz nobody wanted that **** in the first place

Today

8046D44F-0C5B-49DE-8682-4C0FA0B4D2A8.jpeg

Yawl making me want the Crow perfecto and Ion even really like the movie lmfao...FR though I need a new one anyway and Im debating it.

EDIT:: What was retail ICR

$798

Absolutely get you a normal perfecto and it will last you a lifetime. Its a timeless piece you can literally wear forever. If your serious about getting one. Checkout Falcon Garments previously called TOJ. They make amazing jackets and do MTM (made to measure)
Been wearing my Perfecto almost a decade and it still looks great.

Need a TOJ joint eventually

how’s the sizing? been thinking about one for a minute
I think it depends on the cut of the jacket. Lemme go check which cut I got exactly but it still fits great.

I've picked up maybe 10 lbs over the the pandemic and I can't wear as many hoodies with it but otherwise I have absolutely no complaints.

I went with my TTS fit of Medium.

Edit: DonRafa DonRafa the style code I have is 519. I believe it's a slim but not skinny cut. Like I said my joint is going on a decade and it's still some of the best money I ever spent.

I actually got mine right before Kanye and Kim did Perfecto's for their wedding jackets.

There is a reason why Supreme uses Perfecto's for their leathers they are timeless pieces.that crow **** just ain't it imo.

20220110_204344.jpg

20220110_204407.jpg

Last edited:
I think it depends on the cut of the jacket. Lemme go check which cut I got exactly but it still fits great.

I've picked up maybe 10 lbs over the the pandemic and I can't wear as many hoodies with it but otherwise I have absolutely no complaints.

I went with my TTS fit of Medium.

preciate cha

Just buy a non preme Perfecto. They are good jackets either way.

That crow **** is ugly and you can't convince me otherwise.

Thats why I passed originally, but its kinda growing on me. Really shoulda grabbed the black undercover collab TBH. I have a non preme but I have lost some lbs and the sleeves a bit long too. Plan on keeping it forever though.

Now that the seasons over, trying to think what my favorite cops were. Think the Junya plaid , camo junya sweater, Belly goretex, tif chain. In that order.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom