Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 10

Couldn’t say no to the snowman at that price lol
A2903E59-F46F-4134-A195-6CD79275F847.jpeg

The insistence of Supreme putting the Manhattans store number on everything, even though that phone hasn’t been picked up since 1996 will never not be funny to me.
They picked up the phone on me, I think in 2018/2019, the guy just said in a loud voice SUPREME. :lol: The BK store is chill, when I called last year, he said see you there, knowing that I didn't have a spot for the box logos lol.

Man I wanted the snowman bad for my daughter lol. Supreme bandaids (shoutout JPS JPS for the restock last year when she ran out) have always been her "special bandaids" for every booboo she gets so it was a snowman on a special bandaid to her lol. And she's obsessed with blowups this time of year. Oh well, guess I'll have peep what resell ends up being. Not going crazy over something that's probably going to be stolen rather quickly by kids. If anyone grabbed and doesn't really need it, hit me up.

Man I wanted the snowman bad for my daughter lol. Supreme bandaids (shoutout JPS JPS for the restock last year when she ran out) have always been her "special bandaids" for every booboo she gets so it was a snowman on a special bandaid to her lol. And she's obsessed with blowups this time of year. Oh well, guess I'll have peep what resell ends up being. Not going crazy over something that's probably going to be stolen rather quickly by kids. If anyone grabbed and doesn't really need it, hit me up.
wow that cheap bastard oop'd or did he charge. Sent him a free taxi driver tee and mans been quiet as a church mouse for years now.....wouldnt even send me ****ty Noah tees

wow that cheap bastard oop'd or did he charge. Sent him a free taxi driver tee and mans been quiet as a church mouse for years now.....wouldnt even send me ****ty Noah tees
I made a comment in a chat that I was almost out, him and another guy just sent me a box. Free of charge. They just showed up. He's a good dude.

Back
Top Bottom