Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 11 30th Anniversary

I dont think I have ever been able to cop a box logo crewneck. Which is fine with me. Kinda glad they arent doing a hoody this year saves me money. Will probably try for a sz small for kiddo.
No hoodie at all this year? Any idea why? Sorry I don't follow the brand extensively.

USA are still in mate
08000E9E-2CBB-43A4-BF85-11365A0B7527.jpeg

They usually just do one major box logo release a year, unless its a store opening or something special like Covid.

PO
Thanks. I thought they just always did a hoodie and maybe added a crew in occassionaly. Thanks for the explanation.

usually just 1 box logo. Could be a short sleeve tee, could be a long sleeve tee, could be a crewneck sweater, or could be a hoodie.

Sometimes if theres a collab, theres could be more than 1 box logo per season. I think not too long ago we got 3-4 box logo releases in one season

I'm a bigger dude, never messed with Supreme mainly bc they stopped at XL. I didn't know until about 6 months ago that they'd started going to XXL. Now that I know there's no hoodies this year, time to bid on last year's, I suppose. Don't think I'll be heavy into it but I like some of the basic stuff.

1670010596783.png

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 blowup restocked a few times during the day and I tried to snag one for you. But none of my info works since I already bought one yesterday. Tried to jig info and cc and each time would say I already ordered before. By the time I switched up info, it would go OOS.

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 blowup restocked a few times during the day and I tried to snag one for you. But none of my info works since I already bought one yesterday. Tried to jig info and cc and each time would say I already ordered before. By the time I switched up info, it would go OOS.

gotta make sure everything is different

I used to get around it with slightly jigged info. But hasn't worked of late. Unless they're doing IP checks lol

Is there a good twitter account to follow for restocks? And when you say it won't work, you only get one order per week or what? Or is it just certain items?

Is there a good twitter account to follow for restocks? And when you say it won't work, you only get one order per week or what? Or is it just certain items?
Use the Supreme Community app and go to the "restock" section. Mark your region as US and use the search term "inflatable" and make sure the apps notifications are on/allowed.

Back
Top Bottom