Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 7

I have basically waited all season for a bogo crew...and this supposed Metallica collab. they better not drop on the same week because i ain't got $300 to drop on myself this close to christmas

I mean i will....but i will come here and complain again about it

I have basically waited all season for a bogo crew...and this supposed Metallica collab. they better not drop on the same week because i ain't got $300 to drop on myself this close to christmas

I mean i will....but i will come here and complain again about it
9e567afa-4ad6-4be1-9f4a-2aa5abce31cc-gif.2903300

fam
im gonna be irate if that PIL collab ultimately replaced it

9e567afa-4ad6-4be1-9f4a-2aa5abce31cc-gif.2903300

fam
im gonna be irate if that PIL collab ultimately replaced it
I wouldn't doubt it at this point.

Metallica is way too "mainstream" for Supreme. Same thing prob that happened when there was a rumored slipknot collab back in 2019.
I do love supreme for digging deep and putting me on artists (all types, musicians, painters etc.) but i can't wear a collab if i don't like the artist. Then add to that even when i like an artist they are collabing with the pieces have to be good looking. So one time...just one time do a mainstream artist like Metallica. Make a shirt with just a pic of them in the 80s with the long hair and Cliff and put a box logo on it. Thats not asking too much.

But knowing supreme im gonna get like some Death Magnetic tee shirt or St. Anger and they will be like look how edgy we are we used the albums that no one likes

Back
Top Bottom