Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

jmilionair jmilionair
IMG_0393.jpeg

Super busy like yall said. I thought they would have had thousands of buckets. I got lucky and got one and boom sold out…

Wild lol

Copped a single bucket after going through queue…getting to checkout, clicking checkout & then getting thrown back into queue…
Finally copped the $5 bucket for $30 doll hairs…
It’s my Born Date Today so Happy Born Date to myself 😅. Bucket List Bucket secured lol.
IMG_1929.jpeg
Happy birthday fam. Enjoy your day!

Other than the Toy Machine stuff, this nylon chore coat is my favorite pickup of the last few seasons. Fantastic alternative to a windbreaker-type jacket and a better material than your standard coach's jacket. REALLY like this. Was tempted when it popped up, but when I saw it in store I knew I had to have it. Bought it on the spot. Thinking about grabbing the black one if it hangs around or I can eventually pick it up below retail. Unique design and material combination and good branding that isn't too subtle or too loud. It obviously isn't flying off the shelves, but this is what I like best in Supreme now: quality, everyday pieces.

1713485217424.png

I used to have 6 aquariums and other various terrariums. Buckets were life. Now I have a small planted w just neo skrimps but still wanted 4 buckets 😂 weird they didnt at least let you add 2 but 30 bucks better than the current resale lol.

Plus. I bang on the buckets in 501s word to Mariah (used to see son at GCS before the commercials/videos) wonder where he at now?

How many yall coppped and still have the brick? Still have mine.

Now for a tug at the heartstrings…lost both my dogs within a 6 month span. They loved to lay in the entryway so I set them up there proper in said entryway. Then my son came home hyped he found some 4 leaf clovers. I told him to press them in a book/save them. I noticed today what he did with them. Real tearz

Attachments

• IMG_2927.jpeg
    IMG_2927.jpeg
    339.4 KB · Views: 208
I used to have 6 aquariums and other various terrariums. Buckets were life. Now I have a small planted w just neo skrimps but still wanted 4 buckets 😂 weird they didnt at least let you add 2 but 30 bucks better than the current resale lol.

Plus. I bang on the buckets in 501s word to Mariah (used to see son at GCS before the commercials/videos) wonder where he at now?

How many yall coppped and still have the brick? Still have mine.

Now for a tug at the heartstrings…lost both my dogs within a 6 month span. They loved to lay in the entryway so I set them up there proper in said entryway. Then my son came home hyped he found some 4 leaf clovers. I told him to press them in a book/save them. I noticed today what he did with them. Real tearz
Condolences.

Back
Top Bottom