Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

Has anyone ever had a price difference from what the order confirmation says vs the PayPal receipt? I usually always use PayPal with ordering and the PayPal is $207.93 while the confirmation is $188.
Can’t speak for PayPal but it most likely has to do with tax and what state you live in. I live in PA so no tax on clothes, so it’ll show up like that on my bank but eventually I get charged the correct amount.

$54 shirt + 10 shipping will be like $68, end up getting charged $64

I’m some kind of idiot that didn’t notice the elephant hoodie dropped week 1. Did it sell out? Or will it be back for the season sale?

Can’t find many for resell online

made the 2.5 drive from Champaign to checkout the Chicago store opening. Wife had a 1245 time slot and made it in by 2pm. Really smooth process.

Attachments

• 6A707D37-67BF-4E0F-BE7A-729A31CD3C62.jpeg
    6A707D37-67BF-4E0F-BE7A-729A31CD3C62.jpeg
    360.8 KB · Views: 172
justinvincent justinvincent How's the quality on that corduroy shirt?
They classify this as a shirt but it’s heavy enough to be a jacket! Sizing falls on the baggier / oversized side which I think adds to the weight, I went TTS and can fit a hoody under. It has seam pockets too.

For comparison, I have the 2017 corduroy shirt and the weight of that is moreso on the shirt side and the sizing is much slimmer. I already like this 2022 version better.

Do you know if they had the giants shirt?
Might head there Monday during lunch
i didnt check…but i think they were light on all the baseball stuff…the security guys at the door told me people were comin in for the baseball stuff…

Back
Top Bottom