Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

There’s really a whole niche consumer of supreme, I imagine in the tri state area, who buys these types of items because they’ve been making them forever and I never hear anyone mention them
D1D2AD8A-974B-4FED-9E04-2EC713B537A3.png

Lmao I literally came in here to post about how i think this is low key dope and that I’ll grab one tomorrow 😂😂😂

Saved the picture and everting :lol:

^ that velour is dope... it was one of my must cops when I saw the look book...ended up passing on a lot of stuff the last few seasons since Ive been saving to cop stuff for my place instead lol

There’s really a whole niche consumer of supreme, I imagine in the tri state area, who buys these types of items because they’ve been making them forever and I never hear anyone mention them
Honestly it's the only thing from the drop I'd want, but probably only if it hits the sale in a couple weeks.

Edit: I'm originally from NY, too :lol:

Absolutely, I am a washed NY goon, and I usually pick up velour, faux fur, and wool pieces. Those and the Catholic stuff are what I look for when the lookbook drops.

Hmm.. really contemplating pulling the trigger on a bogo sweater from StockX. The prices will go up
Yellow might be the runt of the litter but I‘ll be wearing it come springtime
477DACD7-5276-4E31-A180-CFED9634DEA8.jpeg

Blue one being delivered on Thursday.

This actually looks a lot better than the Supreme official pics. It's more of a pastel yellow than a bright canary yellow.

Back
Top Bottom