Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

someone ok'd this?

Screen Shot 2023-02-13 at 7.24.54 PM.png
let's be honest

also, what hairpin legs did people use for the uncut deck?

I regret not getting that but might grab a tonal deck to make it a stool

spring-summer2023-tonal-box-logo-skateboard-0-front_sqr.jpg

how much is shipping for decks?

I just realized I think I can’t set up google autofill because the stores not open…unless my card is saved in my laptop I probably have no chance for the tonal tee

and why tf are all the thumbnail images in the preview super low res and pixelated smh
weirdly enough, if you move the browser to a second monitor with lower resolution (laptop screen) and move it back to a larger screen, it updates the preview pics to higher res.

Bro who is the creative director of bogos

Fam just roll outta bed and be like ok one shade darker and throw some hallmark cursive on the back and call it a day???

What a life

damn seeing this piece made reminded me of the rosa acosta hype back in the day

edit*

just saw a few clips with her doing an interview with adam... she kinda sounds like a new york crack head with all that random laughing

Last edited:
You guys realize since the the Supreme is Shopify you can just cart the first item you see and while you’re waiting in queue you can go back and cart the rest and remove the dummy item

But at the end of the day it doesn’t even matter since bots are gonna cook Shopify and put up a 40 minute queue 10 minutes before the drop lol

You guys realize since the the Supreme is Shopify you can just cart the first item you see and while you’re waiting in queue you can go back and cart the rest and remove the dummy item

But at the end of the day it doesn’t even matter since bots are gonna cook Shopify and put up a 40 minute queue 10 minutes before the drop lol
Is that the shopify jig now? Last time I bought from shopify, the sock jig still worked lmfaoooo.

Back
Top Bottom