Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

758A286C-EBBA-42BC-AAD8-40599B5C6E41.jpeg

20230220_202348.jpg

Just got back from da NY store , surprised they still had the Kurt joint in stock

I mean do these kids today even have any real connection to Kurt Cobain, besides buying Nirvana band tees to go along with their collection of other band tees, for bands they’ve never listened to before?

i'm sure there are plenty of artists we know because of pop culture even if you never listened to them. i sure didn't listen to velvet underground, neil young, or whoever the **** was on that one black and white photo tee from 2013 growing up.

personally wouldn't buy something that i don't have a connection which is why i passed on all of those tees.

the kurt tee would have sold out had he been wearing a box logo, and thats a fact. kids care about the logo, not so much the artist.

Ima ask my students tomorrow. But I imagine Cobain to these kids has to feel like what Elvis felt like to me.

Elvis died like 12-13 years before I was born, but 20-30 years before I was born he was the biggest star in the world. Never went out of my way to listen to any of his music, but absorbed a lot of it through cultural osmosis. But also never pretended to care about him nor his music either. I was listening to my own modern music and cultivating my own tastes.

Just got shipping for my order (Kurt and Tonal)

Anyone buy or check out the Basket Weave Plaid Shirt in person?

I remember In like 10th grade I tried to impress this goth girl by telling her I liked Bad Brains because of the supreme collab :lol: definitely never even listened to 1 song

Anyone got a tan tonal BOGO in hand? I wanna see a real life picture before I cop off StockX :lol:

Back
Top Bottom