Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

Grabbed a mustard Skeleton tee this morning and it was super smooth from start to finish for me. Crazy to see all the issues others had.

I have never seen the site this bad in recent years. Was it the bot protection or something? Nothing was loading... or so many cats came out of retirement for this season. Is Supreme back?

Instore haul 1:30 SF:
IMG_7429.jpeg

If the hoodie had stitched letters it’d be a 10/10 but with the screen print I’ll give it a 9 for being the best fitting hoodie in a looooong time.

The 2023 black tiger varsity is more interesting to me than the 09 cause of the black leather on the arms, the pins, and double S logo.

Looking at the past Supreme varsities since about 2005, from the Hunter Thompson to the All city varsity, god we trust, sacred heart, aces, Holy trinity, Major, Victory varsity, Miners, dog bone, Old english, motion logo and Supreme team varsity, the tiger varsities are really exquisite.

Had fun at the shop today.
Met some really cool people in line.
They let you linger and try stuff and literally hang at the Barbette store.
Chickened out after trying stuff and walked off with a tee. Posting more pics later from the cam.

3912D9B5-81AB-4ED6-A9B2-B5129BAE913B.jpeg

CE4FFC6E-E03D-4D02-B67D-87C79A4C895B.jpeg

Was copping a M but saw the Large hung up was mad small. Glad I switched up. This L is the exact same size as my M Madonna. Not sure what happened but glad i checked.

The 2023 black tiger varsity is more interesting to me than the 09 cause of the black leather on the arms, the pins, and double S logo.

Looking at the past Supreme varsities since about 2005, from the Hunter Thompson to the All city varsity, god we trust, sacred heart, aces, Holy trinity, Major, Victory varsity, Miners, dog bone, Old english, motion logo and Supreme team varsity, the tiger varsities are really exquisite.

I thought the same thing too. The 2023 looks better than the 2009 version to me. I also like the Supreme on the back of the new version as opposed to the blank back panel of the 2009 version.

Had fun at the shop today.
Met some really cool people in line.
They let you linger and try stuff and literally hang at the Barbette store.
Chickened out after trying stuff and walked off with a tee. Posting more pics later from the cam.

3912D9B5-81AB-4ED6-A9B2-B5129BAE913B.jpeg

CE4FFC6E-E03D-4D02-B67D-87C79A4C895B.jpeg

Was copping a M but saw the Large hung up was mad small. Glad I switched up. This L is the exact same size as my M Madonna. Not sure what happened but glad i checked.
Are you saying tees fit smaller than usual like back to old sizing?

I thought the same thing too. The 2023 looks better than the 2009 version to me. I also like the Supreme on the back of the new version as opposed to the blank back panel of the 2009 version.
I like the back to be empty without the Supreme arc style logo, but it’s alright.

FWIW re: site issues
Mobile Android Chrome browser was unusable
Mobile Android Firefox browser no issues, smooth, and checked out immediately

If anyone goes in store today, can any pls proxy me a the blue waist bag? Compensation for your time of course.

Back
Top Bottom