Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

grabbed a black hoodie and tee in XL. Making that Supreme run after I finish my morning classes. Had to cash in some favors to get coverage for my afternoon classes lol. F*ck dem kids.

wow. Could only manage a white doom tee in medium. Guess I need a shopify bot or ****.
went green hoodie black tee in L. that was sofaking

*if anyone is legit running I may need an assist in the future. Will tip. Just the tip.

There’s only like 1 page of posts for the drop so I know resellers just took everything or the stock # must’ve been crazy low

Hoodie sold out on me in cart so went with a tee. Colors kept disappearing so grabbed the white. Prayed it wouldn’t sell out on me cuz i forgot i had cleared payment methods on my work laptop. Pulled over and posted at Starbucks to cop. Let’s hope i can actually get some stickers in my order :rolleyes

Had to snag a Dodger color Hebrew fitted.

IMG_4129.jpeg

Last edited:
Low stock only thing that makes sense because stock has increased after they sold supreme I havent seen a minute in a while, even Boxes been easier in recent seasons

Which is wild being this capsule is a donation to his fam. Why not make more money to donate.

Back
Top Bottom